RPGM - Completed - Bitch Government ~Loose Loose Diplomacy~ [Final] [Nekoshaku]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Sesinho

Probably this is the worst game ever, but it doesnt seem like a game at all, art is not as good as to be the point of the game.

Maybe im wrong but this was all kinetic with manual travelñing and unavoidable shit. Very bad
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Zapdosmoltres1

So, there is no way this game would be rated 4 stars, but thing is that it has been really beaten down by 1 star ratings so I'm just trying to even it out.

Whatever the 1 star reviewers have said is unfortunately true, but the game has an interesting genre, attractive background, an intriguing title and superb images. That said this could easily have been a linear VN because there is basically no choice / " game play" here. But on the plus side there is no grind either.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Neo Nocturne

TL;DR:
    Please, don't buy this game. It's a pure disgrace to game developers all over the world and a slap to everyone.

No Pros or Cons for this one, please see Honest Review for details.

Honest Review:
    Never have I ever seen such a lazy game developer who rips off from every free asset available and piece together something like this and dare to even call it a game. Nor have I ever seen such a thick-skinned douche who dare to put it up on sale (Except Genshin Impact, a replica of Breath of the Wild from Zelda series up to 80-90%, including game engine, artstyle, UI, icons and design). I would accept a game that is at most 50% of the original with 50% original creative content, but this is obviously something cycling pre-existing assets from every other games (100% of all the maps). This is unacceptable.

If the purpose of this game is to tell a story of a princess getting corrupted gradually with a good intention at first, just turn it into a VN. EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME has nothing to do with RPG, no choice, no variation, no battle, no grinding...how do you get it wrong in the game genre right from the start?

The CGs aren't even at top quality where you can justify this game with a passing 2-Star. Some of them look obviously like PS'd and merged. I have never played a game of this low quality.

It's bad in concept, design, art. The amount of copying is outrageous. Nothing in this game can be bearable. So, for my first time here, I have to say this: if there is an option, I will give it a 0-Star.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Baemz

Well, its like watching pictures on the web, with extra Steps, literally.
    Walk from a to b, get generic sex scene>repeat.
    It is an Official translation, still engrish.

Just walk away from this since it is boring.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Reversedh

This can't be even called a "game". The game is surprisingly short (like 15 min) and... it's really bad. Only has a few scenes (about 6 scenes in total) and full of bugs. Story is bad written with no logic and i suggest looking for a full save file (if you can find one) because i don't think you will enjoy this.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

xycggiyygyufuvi

"Game" was completed in less than 15 minutes. As the other reviewer said walk somewhere get sex scene, repeat. There are like 6 total and each is only about 4 - 6 lines each.

Downloaded the game at half a gig thinking there would be a lot more content then there actually was.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

PoyntFury

That someone had the audacity to put this game on sale for real world currency is a fucking crime against humanity. The gameplay loop is simple: Walk to place, get sex scene that is poorly done, return, repeat. There is no combat, there is no gripping story, there is only walking. I can think of literally hundreds of games on this site that your time would be better spent playing.