Unity - Bitch Land [Build 5] [Breakfast5]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Matapelados420

It has potential, nothing more really, the most interesting route for me is the slave one and that one has zero content whatsoever, the other route that you can select is the normal start and that one also has limited content, this paired with the fact that the game is a buggy mess really doesn't leave too much to be talked about
    3 stars seems like the good amount of stars to not nuke the game into a really bad rating but yeah, rn all you can do is walk around the game world in the normal route and get raped by futas or rape other girls so there's not much of a game yet
  2. 5.00 star(s)

RobertRick

I think it is very promising. I played a couple of hours and had fun. It is very rudimentary up until now but you can tell the direction of the development. A lot of work is still needed. I shall keep an eye on this game.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

yugogyuhvh

pretty good game i like the idea and there is lot of stuff you can do but it would have been a perfect game if there was an option to choose a male protagonist still maybe it can be added in an update
  4. 4.00 star(s)

stalkerOne

Considering that the game is far from the final part, but only the beginning of a game that promises consistent immersion, that's why he gave it 4 stars to encourage those who develop it because it promises a lot; but at the current stage the game has enough bugs when interacting with the surrounding objects and not only that, risking getting stuck, you'll be surprised where you don't expect the least and start over from the beginning of the already poor story.
    https://prnt.sc/One1guz4e3hW
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Kuromarutaur

In short my experience after playing for about a hour:

Character creator is great. LOTS of sliders for everything, models are looking very nice.

Very rare type of any 3d adult games, it is ACTUALLY mixing gameplay and sex instead of being just another friggin scene viewer like majority of 3d adult games here, that's a huge plus.

Janky and buggy as hell, there is a TONS of bugs that are absolutely random, and often gamebreaking or simply annoying.

Overall this game have a huge potential, if developer do finish all planned features and fix at least the biggest bugs.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Conquestus

Meh, it says "Male Protagonist" but it doesn't even work at this point. The moment you go to the open world, you magically transform into a chick... I'm not a fan of that Female Protagonist genre... Also the controls are clunky, the game is very bugged, the level design is just not beautiful... Maybe this can be something with looooooooots of more work, but at the moment I don't see that.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Nuklel

I see big potential, i played for 1 hour though and i have no clue how to get a job, relatable.

I had fun, it is bare bones but i see great potential, It runs good on my shitbox of a PC, stable, no crashes.

I shoot a woman, raped her and then got rushed by the entiriety of the Bitch Army

10/10
  8. 5.00 star(s)

fodz1911

Great potential, incredibly hot models. For a very early concept it runs great, lots of potential. The idea, I do not think there other games like this.
    Pretty solid technical details for a solo project imo.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Shuichi_Akai

Very promising start in my opinion. has a lot of character customization options, which i did not expect at all for how early in development the game is. To be honest it is to early to give this game any rating, but after seeing the unecessary bad ratings, i had to fight against it, so this dev gets atleast the chance for getting peoples attention.

Good luck with your work, put it on my watch list
  10. 4.00 star(s)

airiwt

EDITED AFTER LAST BUG FIX: It's still in a very early stage but it looks very good. Quite customizable game with a post-apocalyptic setting and female protagonist. I can not ask for more. I look forward to new content.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

reeeeee2323

I wish i could say this game is good, but unfortunately it is super early in its development, and there is not a lot to do. It is filled with bugs, leaving you unable to leave conversations, pick options in dialogue, go up stairs properly, masturbate, essentially nothing works the way it's intended. You would spend less time busting a nut to the wall art than actually finding someone to fuck. I really hope one day i can delete this review, because there is a ton of potential, but currently it's not worth the space it takes up on your computer.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

A very promising game, that, if it gets updated a lot, it can become a really really good game. It's a custom character rpg with good graphic (and it actually works smothly). For now there is only few things you can do, but those things are great. I hope they add a mouse sensibility slider soon thou.