RPGM - Completed - Bitch Life [Final] [PictorCircus]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Juice86

Basically a silly meme game.

Good for about 15 minutes of "fun" tops... The translation is weird. Whoever was translating to English seems to have limited knowledge so the MC girl & side characters say alot of strange sounding things.

You basically walk around like a slut using sex to get what you want.
    Endless mode is pointless, this game would have benefited from having way more locations and an on-rails story, as others have said in thread, If it had 1-2 hours of content and a decent story line it could have been quite a good little fun game. It just has no substance as is.

Only saving grace: The MC is hot for a gyaru (or is she meant to be an attractive caucasian girl? Not sure...) The pink dye inside her hair and green eyes is appealing, they did a great job making a pixel character look good.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

DrDownload000

Translation is not completed in some screens, sometimes it's not even readable at all.

Game is short, less than 15 minutes spent on this game. I'd like to have more variety but not in this game, maybe DLC with more scenes/ hair styles/clothes might upgrade the rating to 4.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

TheRetroAiden

Playing this game was really good ... the main character was so cute the different scenes were really neat (I even ignored the guys evil smile and whatnot made me terrified) and very polished hard work I saw this game was really good I like the concept and I do love how the character can have so many dresses but I am now gonna play Countryside life that was developed by the same people who created Bitch Life. ( I hope for more sequels, stories, good animations, and background)
  4. 2.00 star(s)

ob123

Easy girl, easy game, but horrendously slow sex scenes.
    Some part of this game is unfinished but like tourist come to make pottery the Dev got what he want, he enjoy it, and sold the game so that his hardwork won't go for free.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Darshes

The idea behind the game is quite nice and I really like the animations but game is far too short and simply repeating the limited amount of the same animations over and over again is quite boring. The game would certianly benefit from some kind of random event happening once every few days or some kind of side stories or side female characters.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Rebeca H.C

The game is good, very pleasing to the eye, the fact of being pixel art is recognizable, the scenes of sex and prostitution are good, all the concept art is good, very pleasing to the eye.
    The problem is that it is not completely legible, the coherence that exists between doing and saying is not the best; But the work is appreciated and how enjoyable the game is.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

jontyllis

Great concept but the translation is completely unintelligible. Seriously, sometimes I play a game like this with MTL and I think "I could rework this translation and make this game 5 times better". Not this one. I would have to write my own story and make up my own personality for the MC to match the scenes in its entirety.