RPGM - Completed - Bitch Princess Catherine's Manhunt [v1.01] [Ghost_SM]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Neriathis

Amazing game i really like the NTR premise, i enjoy it and i love the throw back to the first game and others by NTRSUN. oh i also like the design for the characters very lovely and nice.
    The downside is, lots of arts are reused from previous games, if only t hey add more variant, each game would have been even awesome!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Beefy_McAwesomesauce

It's pretty bad. Basically the plot is that the MC (a princess) has to get pregnant to secure succession to the throne over the other princess, whom she hates for some reason. Naturally, her conclusion is to go out and get boned by anyone she can find, which isn't a terrible idea for this kind of game. It's nothing we haven't seen before, but it's not terrible.

The problem is that the entire game has maybe like 5 different CGs with a few variants of each one to account for different outfits, which can only be worn situationally.

The whole thing feels really underdeveloped. If it had more CGs and the story actually went somewhere, then it would be average, or maybe slightly above it. As it is, this game isn't worth the time.