Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Bitch Squad - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [v0.4.7] [IcarusLabs]

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um, so I used the mod both option for Kate and Charlotte, and just had a scene with Kate saying I forced my cock in her mouth, but no such thing happened.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Sorry no can't help, I was stupid and thought doing that is what triggered us to be friends with Kate, so I completely deleted everything and restarted and choose different options not knowing we would still be forced to be friendly with the cunts.

Oct 28, 2017
can you show me which one? Honestly because I have rewritten the whole mod so maybe some scenes I forgot to put it in
So I just used the mod and I'm pretty sure what happens is it skips the scene where you go see Rachel and she gives you the list they have to do for pledging, and it skips the scene where Rachel forces kate to try and give you a blowjob. It makes the choice for you with kate where you actually go through with letting her give you a blowjob, but I played it without doing the "both" option and solely choosing kate as a target and your guide says not to go through with it. Probably, because it will give more points with her.

Attached: First (This is where you and the group decide who to go after, you decide this twice for some reason), Second (Is the scene you get if you just decide to go after the sorority. This is what's missing when you choose both in the 1st picture. Rachel was supposed to give you the haze list), Third (This is the second time you make the choice of who to go after. It's right after you confront Kate. If you choose "both" it skips the scene later where Rachel tries to get Kate to give you a blowjob), Fourth ( This is the scene where Rachel tries to get Kate to try and give you a blowjob). Fifth and Sixth (The fifth is what is supposed to happen when you don't force Kate to give you a blowjob. She cries and is thankful. The sixth is what's supposed to happen if you force her to. For some reason the sixth one appears right after the fifth even if you don't force Kate to give you a blowjob.)

Edit: Another thing of note is that for some reason even if you don't pick charlotte when it says to choose "both" the two times it still gives you the scene where amber has the charlotte slave route scene in the dorm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jellyluve

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 2057848

Overview:
(Multimod for Bitch Squad)​

Updated: 01/01/2023
Game/Creator: Bitch Squad / IcarusLabs F95
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 0.2.5
Game Version: 0.2.5
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:

View attachment 2057855 View attachment 2057856 View attachment 2057858 View attachment 2057861
Fixed, add some missing scenes

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
Still getting the scene where Kate is upset with you about the blowjob even though you didn't do it

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
IS 2.5COMPATABLE WITH 2,5,1 some one may want to look at the mod titles cos 2.5 is not the same as 2.5.1

Last edited:

RiamMar

Heart of the Keyforge One Hand Clapping
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
IS 2.5COMPATABLE WITH 2,5,1 some one may want to look at the mod titles cos 2.5 is not the same as 2.5.1
The mod will most likely revert the bug fixes, since it overwrites the original files. I would ask for some patience to give the modder time to adapt the mod to the bug fix version.

(The bug-fix was release an hour ago, according to my screen. Now imagine the time it needs to check the changes, update the mod, upload it, update the mirror linking sites, that a modder might have a RL and different timezones (it's 7:46 am here, it's the middle of the night in the states)... One hour is not a lot of time, it's actually a really short amount of time, especially if you want someone to code something that actually works.)

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 2057848

Overview:
(Multimod for Bitch Squad)​

Updated: 12/01/2023
Game/Creator: Bitch Squad / IcarusLabs F95
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: 0.2.5.1
Game Version: 0.2.5.1
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Download:

View attachment 2057855 View attachment 2057856 View attachment 2057858 View attachment 2057861
Updated to v0.2.5.1

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Is the an Android version of this mod?
In the game main thread, the game developer've already mentioned that version 0.2.5.1 is the official Android version. My mod is based on this script. So I think the Android version should work in this version

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Unless you choose Mod option of attacking both Charlotte and the sorority, label ep3_sc7_start still should have a check like

Code:
    if not targetCharlotte:
        jump ep3_sc8_start

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Under label 'ep3_sc8_start' there are incorrect 'if' conditions (maybe a bug from the original game or its previous version?):

Code:
    if ep2_KateFail:
    if followKate and not ep2_KateFail:
    if not followKate:
'ep2_KateFail' and 'not followKate' can be both true.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Unless you choose Mod option of attacking both Charlotte and the sorority, label ep3_sc7_start still should have a check like

Code:
    if not targetCharlotte:
        jump ep3_sc8_start
Under label 'ep3_sc8_start' there are incorrect 'if' conditions (maybe a bug from the original game or its previous version?):

Code:
    if ep2_KateFail:
    if followKate and not ep2_KateFail:
    if not followKate:
'ep2_KateFail' and 'not followKate' can be both true.
Both of this is the original mod, as I remember, the 1st one I modified that the 2nd one I kept it origianally