Ren'Py - Completed - Bitch Trainer [v1.04a] [Akabur&Trainerfan]

1. 1.00 star(s)

macadam

Honestly, i dont see the point of that...

it can launch both game "princess trainer" and "witch trainer" with one single launcher.

other than that, honestly not much, the "cheat" is kind of useless and limited. for exempl, on princess trainer, the only cheat you got is for money... wich is useless. you still have to grind like fuck for making jasmine obedient and all...and i m not talking about the rest.

other than that, nothing, its just the akabur games as they are.. nothing added.

the launcher is super small window and the game is also super small resolution, going full screen will give you some nice black bar on each side.

meh, better to just download the original game directly. its exact same thing. as for cheat, you can cheat with cehat engine or simply open script with notepad and modify whatever you want to cheat.

honestly, i dont get why someone waste time doing this... its ridiculous, seriously. :/

thank for sharing i guess, and thank to that "person" who did that for.. whatever reasons. its hard work, but its useless imho.

i give 1 star because its nothing but basically a launcher for both game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Urpo

You seem to get nothing good by this mod. It just crams two separate games under one launch menu. However with this comes tons of bugs. Also at least one of the games is incomplete version that does not have the ending - the standard version has it.