VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Bitchy Boss Bimbofication [Final] [Norn/Miel]

1. 5.00 star(s)

TheRetroAiden

This was a very interesting game having to read each paragraphs and the lines and expecting to wait for the next new images really got in my toes and this game is more of a take time and continue where I left off kinda game which is pretty good as I got time in life and I hope people can experience this kinda feeling if they want to.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

doomBlade

This game is very "ok" but the art is nice, it has almost no select options so its basically justa linear story, and a very standard one. The art instead is amazing and well is voiced at the very least. Very short
  3. 3.00 star(s)

smkey21

This game is... not great. I feel like I'm rating it higher than I should, but I am bumping it up because it might be for somebody other than me.
    The main character is a whiny loser. Based on how his boss reacts at the start of the game, he could have pretty easily dominated her without his MacGuffin app if he had just had the tiny bit of backbone needed to make a move on her. As for the "bitchy boss," she is just a woman who is tired of dealing with the shit-stain main character who just takes up space at the office and causes more work for herself and the other employees. The main character the app to make everybody in his office ignore his activites, and to make his boss do progressively sluttier activities until she eventually ends up a degraded 'sow' interested in nothing but sex.
    Gameplay wise, there's not much to this game. there are two choices you make, both near the end, and they felt like they were added so it wasn't just a kinetic novel. The game's art is consistent, and if you like the preview art you will like the art in game. There are a very limited number of scenes though. The voice acting is just the boss, and her voice is pretty familiar, but there weren't any credits in the game, so I can't verify her name to give a point of reference to other works she might have done.
    Best of luck to whoever decides to try this game, I hope you enjoy it more than I did.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

slowman

Another one of those games that should be a gallery in exhentai rather than a "full" game
    its got good scenes because the artist is good but thats about it.
    The funny thing is that this concept could be a good idea by corrupting the bitch boss slowly and making her wear more slutty clothing around the office but no its a extremely lazy vn with max 2 choices that dont affect much other than "select which scenes you want.