HTML - Bite Me - Love, Lust, and Zombies [vA13 Cheat] [Bite Me LLZ]

1. 4.00 star(s)

manWHAT

I'm a big fan of zombie games, and this one checks all the boxes for a good one. Create your character, level up the necessary skills to survive and run around to do tasks to improve your chances. The writing and dialogue's pretty good so far. The characters and scenes you see are well written as well. So far there's been a lot of bugs on my end, but I can let it slide because it's still in alpha testing. I think there's a lot of potential with this one, but we'll just have to wait and see.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

damnedfrog

Disclaimer: I play the alpha 7a version of the game. It's in its early development. So there not so much content for now (but still 2-3h of play), lacks some features, and has some bugs.
    I understand that, it's why my rating is high anyway.

This game is really a nice surprise!

I came across it completely random while browsing HTML games.
    The word "zombie" in the title catch my attention, as I like games about zombie/apocalypse.
    Check the tags, see "female protagonist" (yes! :) as I'm in the minority here that prefer female MC), but no "lesbian" (oh no! :( my favorite games genre is lesbian FMC). But there is also "character creation", which was why I was browsing HTML games at the first place, as Renpy VN generally lack that.
    Read the description, and like it.

So I decided to give it a try. And I wasn't disappointed!
    Not a lot of customization about the look, but not a big deal (I will just keep in my mind my ginger-ponytail-green-eyed-with-freekles-average-height-cup-C-round-booty cutie, after all that's what having imagination is for :))
    More options for skill which was more important for me. Even if only 2 points is a bit frustrating, as I would have liked to be good in one (2 points) and have some knowledge (1 point) in 2 or 3 others. But when later I saw that Akane, who seems older and more experienced, has only 4 points skill, it's make more sens.

The art is minimalist. But I find that black and white drawings fit well with the theme of the game.
    I like how it is, and won't like the game more if the art was more elaborate, or colorful.
    In fact, it's feel like if it's the MC who draw their story on a notepad with a pencil they manage to scavenge. I really picture them sitting in the settlement in the evening, taking their notepad and pencil, and drawing what happen or who they meet during the day. I find it's add to the atmosphere of the game.
    No animation, but I really don't care.

The gameplay is not so bad.
    I find it's lack an "settlement inventory" where I could dump all the resources I manage to scavenge. Because for now, I wander the apocalyptic world with a baseball bat, an ax, 23 canned goods, 21 water bottles, 7 jar of preserved food, 18 boxed goods, 1 battery, 2 hammers, 7 pieces of wood, 17 nails, 1 pistol, 42 pistol bullets, and Katy's panties ;), and I think it's began to be a bit heavy to carrying all of that all around :). I fear my poor girl will die of exhaustion long before being bitten by a zombie :ROFLMAO:
    It's a sandbox game, so it's a bit repetitive. But so far, I don't find it too boring.
    Not always easy to find how to do thing. Like, to plant seeds, you have to be in your settlement (for me the farm), then click on the Farm button in the left panel (just above the saves button) to get access to the plot.

For now, there are few things you can do. Like only on upgrade of the settlement (the armory).
    And only one NPC you can "recruit" (Akane).
    But I understand the game is in its early development, and things and NPCs will be added in the future.

Speaking of NPCs, I like how you can build a relationship with Akane.
    With a female MC, you can't romance her, and trying to have sex with her end by loosing her, which is a bit sad.
    But you can build a good friendship, it's great.
    And then there is Katy.
    You have to work to be able to meet her.
    But what was my surprise to discover that, despite the lack of lesbian tag, a female MC can have sex with her!
    And I find the description of the scene hot and sexy!
    And, cherry on the sunday, you can even keep her panties as a souvenir!
    What more can I ask? :)
    Well, to convince her to join my settlement. Not possible for now, but for what I understand, it's in the dev plan.

Overall, a very pleasant discover, I'm in!
    Waiting for future update.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

anotheruser

As of version "vA6a" this game is buggy as heck. Expect random error messages and dead-ends (no action to proceed) to be common.

Having said that, the concept is fun and the writing is pretty good (by adult-game standards it's amazing).

For once the protagonist tags are correct: You can play as male or female.

There's not a lot of sexual content for a female MC (so far I've found just one sex scene, and it appears to be bugged so once you reach it there's nothing you can do but click the back button), but hopefully that will change.

Male MCs are treated a bit better (live-in police-girl/waifu plus a tryst in an abandoned hotel), but I haven't explored that path very much. YMMV
  4. 5.00 star(s)

JLP603

Reviewd version A3 public: Promising game. Overall the dialogue and story telling is good and no engrish. There are currently two love interests with some scenes and events about them to flesh them out with friends and romance paths. Game takes itself seriously and there are black and white hand drawn scenes for sex and backgrounds although not a lot of them yet.

Gonna give it 5 stars to encourage the dev not to abandon the game and to have others try it out.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

kuhoka4

I know theres many zombie survival games out there and they have 3d or 2d graphics and you probably think why i am gonna play this one ? while others exist well one thing i can say text based games like this they always ignored because of theres no graphics thats a sad truth.

Well for this game yeah for a small budget and newly made game its good for now yeah lacks many things many many things but with a time thats can be better and even maybe better than other games with graphics i played and enjoyed it sadly for now hardly any content here but theres a quality here if author handles that well this game gonna be good in a year.

Like i was saying peronally i suggest people to play games like this they always invisible to gamers believe me when you start to play after like 10 20min you will be imagine scenes in your mind and that game gonna be enjoyable for you i wanna say give this game a chance as a gamer or patron its worth it.

I wanna say thanks to author for doing this kind game because realistic zombie survival games hardly exist they always goes one way with linear route even theres choices always ends same so good luck with project thank you for making this game i cant wait see to more.