Ren'Py - Bite: Season One [v0.7.5a Ep.8 P1] [Blue Dragon Studios]

1. 2.00 star(s)

KnightOwlSC

TLDR: Skip!

The Good:
    • A few decent models
    The Meh:
    • Suffers from its over use of exposition.
    • While I'm not a huge fan of quite a few models user for MILFs, I don't think the answer is to just take an obviously young adult model and apply some gray to her hair.
    The Ugly:
    • Inconsistent models. Different model sets were obviously used without any effort to make them look consistent.
    • Bad writing with a solid helping of bad grammar. This game could definitely do with an English speaking copy editor.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Fun Shaundi

I got excited for this one as soon as I saw the vamps, but after a while of reading the dialogue, I couldn't continue:
    - Dialogue doesn't seem natural at times, especially when we can see what other characters are thinking. ("Oh, what he doesn't know is that I have to protect him from [insert name of the shadowy order here]", "I got late again cause I was training". Emily's and Diego's inner dialogues are the worst, I personally think it would be better if we couldn't know that they think AT ALL.
    So these could def have a rework. Best of luck for the dev.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Renhai

Normally i dont give 5 rating but there is a exceptions in a case like this

Game being Very well done in many parts writing story and many even more so with girl relationships dialogue and superpowered aspect and realyl is align with vampire lore its great 1:1 ratio nearly so you can call it very well done
    except you know we not getting the full game and there is a hoping there is a going to be lots of story
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4887608

I don't normally write a review of any games this early but since it's a vamp game and I am a sucker of these kind of games this game most likely won't have anything which would spoil the game for me. having said that the story is progressing well and yes the mc doesn't have erectile dysfunction and it resonates with most vamp folk lore where vamps are horny motherfuckers. Have good expectations from this game hopefully we get to see some juicy milf characters too.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Laurne

It is top class game. The story is awesome. Must try it. You will love it. Each and every update contain unique contents. The story line of super vampire mc is totally dominating in this game. I really like the combination of mc and Lisa love story. They are damn good. Over all I gave 5/5 rating. Hope this game doesn't get abandoned like so many good games.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Gazamar

Regarding v0.2:
    The game is overall pretty good, the plot is quite interesting as is its delivery.
    Didn't really like being a complete pushover in the beginning without a choice but that sorted itself....in a complete 180º of personality that made very little sense.
    The animations fluctuate in the extremes, we have very well animated sex scenes, poorly animated ones...and whatever was that fight animation.
    So, other than the complete 180º in the MCs personality, the lack of choice in the beginning and the extremes in animation quality, its a game that shows a LOT of potential, and I'm really looking foward to see how the plot develops, we have many factions and players in this plot, i hope it won't all be throw away like it so often happen.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Luckzor

Just played the first day and I got kind of bored and I couldn't bear more of the game, the conversations aren't really interesting, only the parts where they talk about magic and supernatural things and even some of them feel forced and unreal, the inner dialogues aren't needed or could be made in a better way, they don't feel real at all. I don't like that we know what every character think, if we don't know about some things, it would be more interesting because it will give a misterious aura to the world and all the characters, but we meet a person for "first" time and we know what she or he thinks and all the mistery is gone, mistery that could be build over the time. And example, we meet a girl, the MC don't know her, but then we read her thoughts and we discover that the MC knows her but he can remember her. Something really stupid if you ask me, they could built something else, a mistery around her, why is she following us? is she bad? she has ulterior motives? But NO, they decided to take the worst and boring aproach someone can take, they just told us all her story just when the character is introduced in the story.
    Renders are good, some lighting problem or I don't know, the MC mouth looks weird most of the time, like he had a shadow in his teeths all the time, all or most of the charactes poses used are the default from Daz, I don't think I saw one custom pose, some times they are weird, like the MC and his friend walking and both having the same pose, the MC friend making weird and unnatural faces. Can't say anything about animation because I saw none at the moment, and maybe some day I get the courage to play more than 20 minutes and see if the story and writing (story telling) improved.
    Edited to correct some of my disgusting engrish, sorry if I didn't corrected all.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

___abbas___

It's a really solid game, the premise is good, and the story is well written especially in the latest update the writing and renders improved dramatically and the wholesome relationship with Lisa is truly wonderful. So I think they only need time, and then we will have a masterpiece.it's evident the game has flaws, but they try to fix it, even making a poll here. And the devs who interact with the community even on a pirating website and care for their opinions deserve the support.
    Keep up the good work devs, I am sure you will make it big.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

merlin7560

I love this game so far, I hope MC get some special powers because of what happened to him at the beginning of the game where he got bitten but didnt get turned, cant wait to see what is coming up next, maybe that bully that took his burger will finally get what coming to him, and MC meets Emely again and they start dating, but I guess MC got to learn how to control his blood lust before he loose's it
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Arigon

Spelling errors.
    Attempted inner dialogue is .... forced and terrible.
    Renders are ok. Quality is as the dev advertises, which is to say not particularly good. Maybe trying an older protagonist, NOT in college, NOT with inner dialogue every other frame. Just not good.
    I will make another review later, but as of now I can not recommend.
    Peace