VN - Ren'Py - Bitter Harvest: A Revengeful Heart [Ch. 1 Act 1] [Kalvarist]

1. 5.00 star(s)

T48N1M07

The way it looks is really nice, just like how well the intimate scenes are shown. The story has a good background, and the main character seems strong and has a lot of promise.

If things keep going like this, it will definitely do well. I just hope they don't stop working on it and leave it unfinished.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Iamthegoldengod

Good:
    1. I like MCs arc. (Sort of goes from not wanting to be involved in the syndicate to essential part of it due to situations out of his control and we see his journey/changes)
    2. Mafia setting/Plot is generic but nicely displayed (very badass too).
    3. Music/UI/Setting is done very nicely.
    4. Choices are meaningful
    5. Sandbox is done nicely
    Suggestions:
    1. Variable body sizes would be good.
    2. Renders could use a bit more polishing.
    3. H-scenes could use more intimacy and a bit of polishing for smoothness.
    4. Adding a phone where you can access gallery, texting etc. would be a plus! <3
    5. I caught some spelling errors and grammatical mistake so maybe hammering those away. (I can see that you improved the prologue alot so I'm hopeful this will be the case moving forward).
    Verdict: Yep, play it. I rarely review early releases (and high rating for that matter) cuz they are so small but this game has a considerable amount of content and having played the original prologue and seeing the changes incorporated and fixed for act 1, it's clear that the dev is improving their skills so I'm excited for the next release!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

loikl

Visually it is beautiful, just like the sex scenes, the story has a background and the protagonist looks strong and has potential.

If it continues down this path it will surely be a success, I hope it will not be abandoned.