jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
question, old save work ?, with the new update , i dont have see new story with my old save and the magic book ( dark side ) is bugged cant read and try to equip knife and next book = error

Last edited:

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
Ah, I did it! Just merge the "game" folder inside this into the game's "game" folder and it should work.

This mod works regardless of game version. A few of the gallery scenes may not work, this is a problem with the game's code, not mine.

Last edited:

Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
BizarreHolyLand(15) release and changelog

Windows:

Mac:

Android
:

Other goodies:
Animations:

High-res images:

Changelog:

* New side story in Arena of Peace in Eden!
* New storyline in Elf Kingdom!

Plus two new Screenshots!
alessia_imbuing.jpg

eleanor_dreamy_night.jpg

6Slaanesh9

Aug 17, 2017
i don't get it, why does this game auto quit everyone when i finish a mission?? what am i doing wrong???

Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
i don't get it, why does this game auto quit everyone when i finish a mission?? what am i doing wrong???
You have done nothing wrong. The developer have not finished some missions, thats why after some missions you get back to the main menu.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018

Murtagks

Nov 13, 2017
this high-resolution images are to put in game folder or something like that?
No? This can be used as a wallpaper or some other stuff.
The developer release the new picture from the new update as a high-resolution images for wallpapers. The images and the animations are in the game.

Reactions: Z.B.M Johan

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Great game, sadly dev's patreon is not worth it.

Animations and high-res images are for a specific month and the he removes them, you cant get them anymore.
For example if you sub in march , you only get the animations and highres images for march alone, you wont get the old stuff

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes