Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
May I know how to use the Gallery Unlocker?
I tried to extract the "game" file into the game but it didn't work for me
You need to extract the mod to where .exe is . Not to the game folder. Also don't try right now since i am yet to update the mod.

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
BizzareHolyLand [v13.5] [HMO] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.60 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.58 GB

Compressed PC Size: 464.6 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 447.7 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Is it working now?

robot0414

Jul 21, 2017
Oh so there's quite some of them are dev side. :/ But I saw some reply saying that they only have 3 things missing in the gallery.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Gathering ingredients in the mushroom area seems to be bugged. I've collected everything that could be collected but after returing home I have no apples, no eggs, no milk, no special mushroom and my sugar and flour(?) are in the negative.

Also it's silly how it was missed that you still get the sword even if you agree to do chores for angels instead of asking to help in the fight. Like, the whole purpose of the choice seemed to be that you don't get the sword and don't learn about that part of your power, but that's just ignored later.

Last edited:

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
with the galary unlock, i know what the girl is in page 10 the 2 first image ( demon girl Olivia ), but i cant really found them, i try the side angel and the side demon, i can only have the the tarvern ( side demon ) , but i dont know where i can found the 2 first image, gallery in page 10 with olivia in story

for info, in the end of side angel, ween you go in seablue island chapter 3 , after you refuse help for Oliva demon girl, after a little chat later, 1 image is no found in game " Image 'dark_swamp_maze_fruits_nest' not found "

Last edited:

elitereaper1

Feb 18, 2018
Amazing art and character design.

However, the dialogue can get confusing at time.

The main character acts like he enjoy Sophia company however during the bedroom scene, the character just get unreasonable angry.

Lastly, the quest log seems bugged. Sometime side quests don't get completed and you get to replay them again. Sometime quest logs won't update after completing a quest.

Still, for something in development, this is a great game.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This game's mazes are screaming for an automapping map feature. My first playthrough went the cave route, and that experience was slightly annoying. However the second time I chose differently and ended up stuck in the holy cathedral maze. That resulted in my finding two "tasks" to do within a maze whose nav buttons often resulted in zero change to the scenery and zero feedback. I had no idea whether I was trying to nav at a deadend and walking in place because a bug wasn't properly greying out a nav button, or whether a devious VN author had crafted a map defeating infinite corridor to nowhere. At least throw up a room or maze node name/number so the reader can figure out whether they are getting anywhere.

Either do something to improve the maze experiences or offer an option to bypass them and just offer the choice of which maze endpoints and encounters there are.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
The MC is such a jerk to Sophia, but acts like a total wimp around all the other girls despite being some super-powerful being. And who the heck is Crystal and how do I find her so I can do that side mission?

Either way the art is incredible so I'll keep playing when it updates.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game needs walkthrough. I just finished the game, but half of the gallery was still locked. Atleast i wanna see what route im in. Is there harem tag but still..

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes