ZeroeHope

Jun 18, 2021
Gallery Unlock Mod for
BizzareHolyLand [v13.5] [HMO]
PC -

Android- MEGA

Note- There are some empty cells in gallery which are from dev side.
Join my
Do you have one for the latest version?

fjhFGASJ

Jul 26, 2021
can anyone know how to edit the persistent file on the android version?
its located in Android/Data/hmo.bhl/files/saves/

i tried to edit it with text editor on my phone but it's gibberish or is that i dont know the exact encode of the file.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
It would be plenty awesome if any modder could take notice of this game and create a WT mod with all scenes playable in a single playthrough. Hope my wish comes true in the future.

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
BizarreHolyLand(19.0) release and changelog

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

Changelog:
* Town of Lust expanded
* Olivia side quest wrapped up
* Stage 2 main angel route mostly rewritten
* Dark Swarm Maze expanded in stage 2 main angel route
* Stage 2 main angel route completed
* Music added in Nest of Knowledge, Little Moon House, Crystal Realm, Grand Cathedral, Eden, Heaven Brothel and Pure Love Manor

Reactions: sonolfal

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
BizzareHolyLand [v20.1] [HMO] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 2.40 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 667 MB

Original Mac Size: 2.39 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 650 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Just started game. Is there something wrong with my version? Text says that Sophia is blowing MC's dick but she is just standing only wings moving a bit. Not going to continue.

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Damn, this game doesn't fuck around, three minutes in and the MC is already balls deep in an angel with huge tits.
Gotta say the art style is absolutely superb and this game seems to have made tremendous progress in just a year.

Last edited:

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
BizarreHolyLand(19.1) release and changelog

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

Ver.19.1.0 changelog

* Bugfixes

Reactions: Nightmare800

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
I last played this at something like version 0.6 or 07, and remember being annoyed at the lack of flow to the game, for example getting kicked back to the main screen after doing side content. Does it still do this, or is it a smoother experience these days? I absolutely adore the art style, but found it frustrating to play.

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
DO people legit find this fun?
It's a untagged vn...

I'm on chapter 3 and all i've experienced is story after story with a bit more story.
Oh you forgot that story with that additional story.... What gameplay? you mean story right? You don't want to play
a game you just want to endlessly click next.. FOR MORE STORY :mad:

Soooo Boring.

I'll also add theirs rape but no femdom it's atually all maledom.
jacking off a sleeping person is rape not domination.
Ponding chicks is not femdom, consent is not femdom.
Why is this tag used for everything

Cheating means femdom
NTR means femdom
Futadom means femdom
anal sex means femdom
no sex means femdom
maledom means femdom
female on male rape means femdom.... This is kinda debatable. Imo it's still just rape.
Yoai\gay can apparently be femdom
you even get bestiality femdom. Like wtf?

It's laterally the most abused tag i have EVER seen.
Why can't it just mean Sexually dominant Woman? I don't understand.
Agreed. The femdom tag is wrongly used rather often here on F95, for whatever reason. And nobody (the OP or website moderators) wish to edit the post to actually be helpful rather than misleading. Good femdom games that aren't also untranslated Japanese are so obscure that we really don't need for games here to be mistagged where we are ultimately deceived into playing the game during what limited free time we have only to find that there isn't any actual femdom.

I don't think it's that people don't understand what female domination is but rather that they just select every type of tag to better advertise the game, and are not warned or punished for it.

Remove "female domination" from the genre if the game does not solely focus on female domination. A game should also not be tagged as femdom if there's only one scene of a female dominant in more than like 30 minutes of gameplay. Tags should represent the overall theme of a game, as an indication to what it is truly about. We can tag games like Trials in Tainted Space and Corruption of Champions 2 as being femdom despite how it's catered to a variety of audiences, because there's plenty of routes which allow you to be dominated by female characters. For a game like this one? Not at all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mrdown

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
I last played this at something like version 0.6 or 07, and remember being annoyed at the lack of flow to the game, for example getting kicked back to the main screen after doing side content. Does it still do this, or is it a smoother experience these days? I absolutely adore the art style, but found it frustrating to play.
Still does.
You finish a sidequest, it says it is the end of the current version and kicks you back to the menu.. Even with a lot of content available and things that shouldn't affect other "routes".

Reactions: Badgerlad

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Still does.
You finish a sidequest, it says it is the end of the current version and kicks you back to the menu.. Even with a lot of content available and things that shouldn't affect other "routes".
Dammit... Oh well, thanks for the heads up. Back to waiting.

fjiwjiof

Dec 21, 2019
Android version gallery 13 page 5,6 gallery image 'olivia_spended_constress_part1' not found. That's what it says.

Last edited:

Nightmare800

Sep 17, 2020
Agreed. The femdom tag is wrongly used rather often here on F95, for whatever reason. And nobody (the OP or website moderators) wish to edit the post to actually be helpful rather than misleading. Good femdom games that aren't also untranslated Japanese are so obscure that we really don't need for games here to be mistagged where we are ultimately deceived into playing the game during what limited free time we have only to find that there isn't any actual femdom.

I don't think it's that people don't understand what female domination is but rather that they just select every type of tag to better advertise the game, and are not warned or punished for it.

Remove "female domination" from the genre if the game does not solely focus on female domination. A game should also not be tagged as femdom if there's only one scene of a female dominant in more than like 30 minutes of gameplay. Tags should represent the overall theme of a game, as an indication to what it is truly about. We can tag games like Trials in Tainted Space and Corruption of Champions 2 as being femdom despite how it's catered to a variety of audiences, because there's plenty of routes which allow you to be dominated by female characters. For a game like this one? Not at all.
The demon scenes often very much constitute the ''femdom'' tag and there are at least four of them.

On an unrelated note I can't seem to progress after the big titted ''mama'' demon because the monster afterwards has too much health and every time I wanted to increase my stats I hit the ''this is the limit of the current content'' part and got thrown back into the main menu, so I can't get any stat increases. The fact the player is forced to increase their stats to progress while being cut off from being able to actually increase their stats is incredibly short sighted and I hope the developer fixes it asap.

The writing needs severe bodywork too, it reads like some horny kid in harlem wrote it.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes