CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
On an unrelated note I can't seem to progress after the big titted ''mama'' demon because the monster afterwards has too much health and every time I wanted to increase my stats I hit the ''this is the limit of the current content'' part and got thrown back into the main menu, so I can't get any stat increases. The fact the player is forced to increase their stats to progress while being cut off from being able to actually increase their stats is incredibly short sighted and I hope the developer fixes it asap.
This is a bug. The dev will put out a hotfix soon.

Reactions: Frosty_Senpai

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
BizarreHolyLand(19.2) release and changelog

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

Changelog:

* Bugfixes
* Implementing food stall for health items

anyexingchen

Aug 15, 2021
为什么不上传一个小补丁而不是一个完整的游戏?
每次更新游戏都需要花费太多时间来下载所有文件。
此外,游戏很好,美术风格非常完美。
我很期待游戏的下一次更新。

Last edited:

thedude176

Oct 18, 2019
there's a bug in the Alessia training fight
i go to attack, like she tell me to, it does zero damage, and it boots me to the title screen

someone help

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
I think the gallery unlock doesn't work for the latest update. Noticed there was one locked scene.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
might want to update the mod, page 5 has one not unlocked by mod and pg14 has a img_not_found
I checked and this is something the dev left out. In the script he forgot to add the animations/images to the gallery item. It shouldn't do anything even if you unlock it normally in-game. Also it seems like it's just a single view, with no actual sex to it, so you're not missing much. Not sure about the img_not_found thumbnail, but the scene does load fine.

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
BizarreHolyLand version 20.0 is up for grabs! Download the latest build below.

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

Changelog:
* Seven levels of Heaven level 2 completed
* Seven levels of Heaven level 3 completed

Last edited:

oden622

Mar 6, 2021
Gallery unlocker is not working anymore. all you get when you click it is this.

7z¼¯'�¿F¿�������!�������ìXáà�T�F]�4›‰bA-‚׸§o÷ZÚ«ã¡wR=õ¢U–—vÞ¢W…bÉjxÓQ)sáRVc…RýATÊàA5ËÞ¹.Òë%ùâN€���3®Ò§¡}@ÀÒÿ}iM‡z=¨ŽxÆã.P¬c=KÌñõ¡©ç
æzKÇØ̦ŒÌÀŸ¿om{,iv«»ý³æwZ|§ˆû’PÎ&æªrå£[!“I›¿z-»Û,€öJ~9¹c’ëèZ�N q��#]���€Ž
L™G9��

Reactions: jajara

Ferb1550

Aug 16, 2018
I don't know how to use the Energy Siphon. I suppouse it is a skill but it is not in the skills when I select ir in the battle and when I choose Item the game give me an error a shut down.

Last edited:

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
BizarreHolyLand(20.1) release and changelog

Windows:

Mac:

Android:

Changelog:
* Bugfixes

amiroll999

Feb 2, 2019
Gallery Unlocker (Simple) Should work on any update if not you can try and edit try .rpy file on your own

file location bizzareholyland/renpy/common and open the 00gallery.rpy file with notepad
then scroll down or use the find function of this string

-----

class __GalleryButton(object):
def __init__(self, gallery, index):
self.gallery = gallery
self.images = [ ]
self.conditions = [ ]
self.index = index

def check_unlock(self):
for i in self.conditions:
if not i.check(True):
return True

for i in self.images:
if i.check_unlock(False):
return True

return False

-----

The text in red , bold and italic should be changed from false to True.

or you can just use this file im pretty sure it will work on any update.
if the filename has change when you download it just rename it to 00gallery.rpy and copy paste it on renpy/common on your game folder :)
If you cant use the gallery unlocker from OP, you can use this method. Works for me. The file attached is of old version i guess.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes