CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
Don't understand your statment? Do your girls get f'd by anyone other than mc? At all not that you just don't see it because not seeing it still means it happens?
Are they being f'd by demons?
I would like to try this game but not if mc's girls are being f'd by anyone other then mc! Unless it's avoidable as in don't happen at all unless you choose to let it happen just my opinion
Your comment makes it sound like your girls get f'd by demons but you just don't see it?
Sooo. There is no NTR. When you go to the evil path, the demons are the girls. And you know that they fucked everyone. But in the newest version the Demons are so addicted to your cum that they only want to fuck you.

So 100% no NTR!

Ierischim

May 25, 2019
I noticed there were several scenes in the game that don't end up in the gallery. Will these scenes be implemented at some point?

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Sooo. There is no NTR. When you go to the evil path, the demons are the girls. And you know that they fucked everyone. But in the newest version the Demons are so addicted to your cum that they only want to fuck you.

So 100% no NTR!
How to join demon side? I don't understand this game honestly what i do just follow angel instruction

D

Deleted member 2651761

Is this game getting a lot of updates? Because I downloaded it on November 5, 2020, and the name of my game folder is "Bizarre Holy Land 5.0". Maybe I made a mistake when I typed that. I just want to know if there were really six updates in the last two weeks, or if I just typed the wrong version number.

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
Is this game getting a lot of updates? Because I downloaded it on November 5, 2020, and the name of my game folder is "Bizarre Holy Land 5.0". Maybe I made a mistake when I typed that. I just want to know if there were really six updates in the last two weeks, or if I just typed the wrong version number.
Each month comes the public version in Itch.io out.
And almost each month comes the new patreon version out.

Reactions: Frosty_Senpai
D

Deleted member 2651761

Each month comes the public version in Itch.io out.
And almost each month comes the new patreon version out.
I'm asking if 6 updates came out in the last two weeks. And you answered that there is usually one update per four weeks.

So when I named my folder 0.5 version 13 days ago, did I write the wrong version number? Because it is now version 0.11 and 0.5 to 0.11 is six updates.

ItIsYeRomeo

Aug 27, 2018
This is a pretty cool game the only problem is thath there is no guide and when you finish almost anything it immediately gives you the "no more content"screen and backs you out into the menu, oh and the side missions say cristal is in her cave but im prety sure its bugged.

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
I'm asking if 6 updates came out in the last two weeks. And you answered that there is usually one update per four weeks.

So when I named my folder 0.5 version 13 days ago, did I write the wrong version number? Because it is now version 0.11 and 0.5 to 0.11 is six updates.
Between the public version 5.0 and the patreon version 11.0 are six updates.
The public verson is 6 month behind the patreon version.
I am the first that posted the patreon version.
You have mostly the older version, just download the new version.

~J&F~

Sep 2, 2020
Well i don't know , i have ended this game version but...

See this

The first image ( it's version 4.0 in Itchio )
I don't think i ever go to this place, So is this place in version 11.0?

Cause all i know when i played before , i just can go to crystal cave , village , Eden , moon (something) and the place that we meet angelica, then 2 place when we gathering Ingredients to bake cake with sofia.

If you have some Walkthrough note , please give it to me

CappoUnknown

Nov 13, 2017
There is not
Well i don't know , i have ended this game version but...

See this

The first image ( it's version 4.0 in Itchio )
I don't think i ever go to this place, So is this place in version 11.0?

Cause all i know when i played before , i just can go to crystal cave , village , Eden , moon (something) and the place that we meet angelica, then 2 place when we gathering Ingredients to bake cake with sofia.

If you have some Walkthrough note , please give it to me
There is not yet a Walkthrough but in the future.
This picture is from version 11.0.
In version 11.0 there is alot more to do.

• Hey there
Reactions: qwerking
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes