Others Black Conqueror : Lord of Tartanova [RJ01080136][Negative gang]

mrgigglez2201

Nov 30, 2019
I got the files open, but I'm looking at hundreds of images to translate and have them edited. Idk how much time to dedicate to this project, maybe we can pray for Kagura to take this. Maybe if an Nscript guru can give me a tutorial or something I can maybe figure out how to TL the mess, but for now I'm just going to be taking a look around and seeing what I can mess with.

Quick edit: After a quick look, I've figured out which files I need to mess with and which files I need to leave alone. Before anyone gets their hopes up, I'm going to reiterate that I'm not going to have much time to really do much on this. Maybe I can do an MTL with major edits to reduce the poetry, but a full TL is going to burn so much of my time.

Last edited:
Reactions: parade

parade

May 20, 2017
I got the files open, but I'm looking at hundreds of images to translate and have them edited. Idk how much time to dedicate to this project, maybe we can pray for Kagura to take this. Maybe if an Nscript guru can give me a tutorial or something I can maybe figure out how to TL the mess, but for now I'm just going to be taking a look around and seeing what I can mess with.

Quick edit: After a quick look, I've figured out which files I need to mess with and which files I need to leave alone. Before anyone gets their hopes up, I'm going to reiterate that I'm not going to have much time to really do much on this. Maybe I can do an MTL with major edits to reduce the poetry, but a full TL is going to burn so much of my time.
Thanks for your effort so far! If you first translate the basic stuff/buttons etc. so people can actually play the game, that would be awesome. Scenes and dialogue (everything you dont need to know to play the game) could come at a later date imo.

mrgigglez2201

Nov 30, 2019
I found someone to photoshop images, now to just translate 700 different images and make them readable. Dunno when I'm done with all that, but I'll probably release a patch when I have the images translated. I can't guarantee the game will be easier to play, but at least you can read the UI.

Progress:
  • 181/312 - Image_Sys translated, 0/312 Photoshopped
  • 0/342 - Icons Translated, 0/342 Photoshopped
  • 0/50 Scripts

Last edited:

parade

May 20, 2017
I found someone to photoshop images, now to just translate 700 different images and make them readable. Dunno when I'm done with all that, but I'll probably release a patch when I have the images translated. I can't guarantee the game will be easier to play, but at least you can read the UI.

Progress:
  • 181/312 - Image_Sys translated, 0/312 Photoshopped
  • 0/342 - Icons Translated, 0/342 Photoshopped
  • 0/50 Scripts
Thanks for your work mate