VN Ren'Py Black Contract [v0.1] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
It is a visual novel. I have to admit it is damn high quality. Art is supreme. Even the VA does a great job. However as usual from Two Hot Milfs expect a year of work to be able to generate a gameplay time of around 2 minutes.
So in 10 years we may have a 24-26 minute game.

Einstien2409

Sep 22, 2019
It is a visual novel. I have to admit it is damn high quality. Art is supreme. Even the VA does a great job. However as usual from Two Hot Milfs expect a year of work to be able to generate a gameplay time of around 2 minutes.
So in 10 years we may have a 24-26 minute game.
Damn brah. Didnt know that.

Jul 16, 2021
Pretty neat, but I could see how updates can take long since everything has to be drawn and voiced. Hopefully it doesn't get abandoned.

Reactions: Grelk

Reisi24

May 28, 2021
Anyone know what is wrong with this game i can install it on joyplay app and run it but the app close it immediately

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
i'm not versed in or into bdsm, but from what i've seen, it just looks like torture to me, the screenshots are enough to show you.
Torture is an overreach. What was torture for me was watching the MC sign a contract with minimum wage pay without even reading it. Dumbkopf.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
i'm not versed in or into bdsm, but from what i've seen, it just looks like torture to me, the screenshots are enough to show you.
Gonna' have to stop you right there, this was by no means 'torture'. There's some incredibly dark sh*t in the femdom genre, and the released content here is comparatively light.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Feel like it's something inspired by SleepyGimp. :)

Nice comics.

Reactions: scotzzz
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes