RPGM - Completed - Black Fetal Movement [Final] [Agunosutosu]

1. 3.00 star(s)

sergyo_ml

Only pixel, no h-art. You read this and you instantly skip. Honestly, if you are a ntr enjoyer, I recomend trying it.
    The story is pretty good, the ending is... well, no spoilers, but we're not used to it :cool:.
    Gameplay is not awful, could be worse, but games that have spawn enemies are always tedious, it's preferable to see them and be able to dodge them. Also it's the old RPGM so a bit more scuffed and slower than it could be.
    There is no art but the dialogue and the sound is cool, and the story adds to it.
    As the 3-star score says, it's an average quality ntr game.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

LordFrz

As its on an older rpg maker, Ill cut it some slack. But im glad most NTR games moved away from the tedious combat and level grinding that this games needs. I used a save edit to juice my combat up, otherwise, this would have been a slog to get through. Random battles ever 2 feet sucks.

As for the story, its not bad, but im not a big fan of mind control. It's just a lazy way to corrupt a girl and thats the route used for the main childhood friend. I was much more interested in the milf and the town sisters, but their corruption is more of a bonus so its not in depth.

Overall not bad but not going in any top lists for me. Took me around 2hrs exploring everything and using a save editor to slightly juice my stats.

The translation is good, did not notice anything glaring or annoying.