EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

cover.png

Overview:
Play as Lancelot, an orphan raised by Fonseca, a former party member of Lancelot's father. Lancelot is in love with Fonseca's daughter, Noella, who recently got a job at the adventurer's guild.
As you explore the world, you'll discover the truth behind Lancelot's father's death and unravel the dark secrets of the guild.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-02-19
Release Date: 2019-10-14
Original Title: 黒き胎動
Developer:
Translator: Saikey NTR Studios - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Other Games: Nettle Pain
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

VI5pTpJZug.png KQYI5wyqdi.png PLqftvgfIU.png zA2dbJStJe.png dhcSW9rLvK.png

Last edited:

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Are the previous games part of a trilogy or all of them are non related? Every ending of both Nettle Pain and D.P are kind of open ended, leading you to believe that the dev may continue them later on.

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Are the previous games part of a trilogy or all of them are non related? Every ending of both Nettle Pain and D.P are kind of open ended, leading you to believe that the dev may continue them later on.
As far as I know they are unrelated. He did release another game Gift that contains some extra new scenes from all the others though but, I think it's just random side stories iirc. His next game is called Nettle Tribe so who knows if that one might be related to Nettle Pain. Though looking at the synopsis so far it seems not.

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Anyone else got the error "Unable to find VL Gothic font."?
I installed the font in the folder, but it apparently didn't work

Oct 21, 2019
If you guys are finished with making the same joke about the title, can anyone tell me how the story progresses?

I'm currently at lvl 11 and defeated the 3d boss. So far all the sex scenes consist of mind-control / flashbacks, which is super boring and not really the NTR I was looking for. Does anyone know if the game contains actual corruption and lewd events where the MC is present?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes