Jun 24, 2017
I remember playing this before
All the scenes until the end are fairly boring
The finale has great stuff, but too little too late

uzhjkiu

Jul 19, 2018
Where do I find the rope?
first chest in the mountain.

Pickaxe is at the fisherman's place next to him.

Is there a second ending? I feel like if you don't take the sword you might get the "good" ending. But I didn't make a save and do not want to replay all this shit, just to not get anything out of it.

Edit: can confirm sword does jack shit

Last edited:
Reactions: potspipe

captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
Game felt a little too short, a little more ntr, and a playable second half after the awakening would be nice.
A little too much random encounter too.

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
I forgot I had downloaded this game months ago.
I wish the text wasn't white with a light green background. It makes everything really hard to read.

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
If anyone cares, in ??? (I believe that's the area - the pit when searching for someone later) you can get the dog-type animal to spawn and killing it with Burst gives you like 6K XP. I farmed like 3/4 levels there and minus the one or two from the beginning I was able to beat the game relatively painlessly at 32. Definitely missed at least a couple pieces of gear and didn't buy the one helmet for magic res, which was kinda a waste because the robe of darkness trumps the fire dragon armor handily

Also, plot was surprisingly good IMO. Just get to the point where you outspeed and/or are hard to hit (between gear and lvls) and combat is essentially a non-issue plus you can run from the encounters easily

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
(Spoiler) the kid becomes became the demon lord (I am not sure about this but when I know when he is in "demon lord mode" he goes to the guild and finds his sister having sex with the man, the kid kills them or so he gave me to understand)
Follow up Spoilers:

She said "thank you" after he thought(?) "Goodbye Sis" so almost certainly, yes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
gonna ask the same question here does the game have any extra free rom stuff or is everything in the gallery?

Grand_T

Mar 13, 2020
I'm getting an error at the start on Joiplay, does anyone have any patch or anything for it?

strela

Aug 15, 2019
that's it? With how they brought back the characters from their first "proper" game I thought there would be epic NTR battle between cucked almost demon lord and cucked demon lord

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes