Erest

Sep 9, 2018
If you guys are finished with making the same joke about the title, can anyone tell me how the story progresses?

I'm currently at lvl 11 and defeated the 3d boss. So far all the sex scenes consist of mind-control / flashbacks, which is super boring and not really the NTR I was looking for. Does anyone know if the game contains actual corruption and lewd events where the MC is present?
https://f95zone.to/threads/rebel-geister-jaeger.117016/
JP though. You could try luck MTL it yourself or search around for EN patch or wait for few months for official translation on Steam/anywhere.

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Strange, I played this game in English some time ago (more than a year ago). Was the translation lost or what? I'm confused .

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Control or holding Z does not skip dialogue. I've noticed this in a couple of RPGM games. Is there a way to fix this?

Afezeria

Aug 7, 2017
Control or holding Z does not skip dialogue. I've noticed this in a couple of RPGM games. Is there a way to fix this?
That's because skip text is not a default RPG Maker function. It's a script that's added by devs/translators. So there's no 'fix' unless you wanna open up the game and stick your own skiptext script in.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
Anyone else got the error "Unable to find VL Gothic font."?
I installed the font in the folder, but it apparently didn't work
No one? Tried emulating Japanese locale to no avail also

Edit: I was able to find the font online and install it, but now I'm getting "Unable to find file: Graphics\Characters\Vehicle"
Edit 2: Fixed it by reinstalling the RPGM RTP

Last edited:

dovaper

Jan 28, 2019
It seems that the author has a new game coming out in april called Nettle Tribe

shirowalker

Aug 18, 2018
What the ending ?
(Spoiler) the kid becomes became the demon lord (I am not sure about this but when I know when he is in "demon lord mode" he goes to the guild and finds his sister having sex with the man, the kid kills them or so he gave me to understand)

TehFawks

Sep 29, 2021
Save yourself the trouble and just download the save, the gameplay for this is garbage and it gives you all the scenes at the end anyway. None of the characters are fleshed out enough to care about them so you don't miss much or really anything by just skipping over the terrible gameplay.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes