EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main.png

Overview:
Play as Fergus, a young man striving to become a hero and heir of the town’s dojo.
Life seems good for Fergus, as the dojo’s current master is the father of his childhood friend Makia – who seems to share his feelings, being very affectionate and supportive of our MC.

However, that's soon changed by the arrivial of Pilgas – former childhood friend of Fergus and Makia, and was the dojo’s best pupil up until his disappearance in an undisclosed incident.
Now that he's returned, he demands the dojo for himself, a claim that only Fergus can deny by beating Pilgas in a personal duel. As such, it is up to the MC to save the dojo, and keep his girl.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-01-08
Release Date: 2020-07-26
Original Title: Nettle Pain ~運命の選定~
Developer: Agunosutosu
Translator: Saikey Studios - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English ( )
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

main.png RJ285140_img_smp2.png Screenshot 2023-01-08 180223.png RJ285140_img_smp7.png Screenshot 2023-01-08 175711.png RJ285140_img_smp6.png RJ285140_img_smp3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Op1414

Nov 24, 2017
So what kinda NTR we talking here? If there isn't gonna be any lavish CG then the story's focus is gonna be pretty important
Its similar to Henteria chronicles so pixel art, but the story isn't that deep. I liked it, but couldn't finish it because of a bug, so the ending could be game changing but i doubt it.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
So what kinda NTR we talking here? If there isn't gonna be any lavish CG then the story's focus is gonna be pretty important
It's all Pixel scenes. But I'd say this specific developer is really good at their stories. Same developer as the one with Tiria Childhood Friend or whatever it was called, and it had a pretty good story, although NTR isn't exactly my cup of tea.

Kalambeln

Aug 28, 2017
Read the post dude its not that hard
I did, and I assume it's not gonna be netorase or netori as a result, but that's pretty much all I can infer

I wanna know whether the girl is into it or not, whether it's voyeur rather than "cut to girl's perspective", whether the MC is into it at any point or whether he's gonna be crying the entire game, etc.

Your reply was just rude and unhelpful, so thanks for nothing, jackass

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Thanks for the warning I had enough pixel scenes from the 1980's when that was mostly all there was for these type of games.. I am not going back to 2 decades ago games. I bored of this type of crap a long time ago.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
So... No actual scenes except 16x16 blobs? No actual pixel art, even? And the scenes are only when you lose against the "childhood friend"?

Yeah... The only question I guess is: Is the MC such a cigarette that it's better if the girl goes with the other one?

brast11

Oct 6, 2020
Its similar to Henteria chronicles so pixel art, but the story isn't that deep. I liked it, but couldn't finish it because of a bug, so the ending could be game changing but i doubt it.
how did you chop the tree for the artist guy, yo get the ore?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Uh, what kind of bug?
Is it a game breaking bug?

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
I know i played this before, I remember thinking it was okay
I never really got sucked into it unfortunately

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes