iwill own you

May 25, 2018
anybody knows what happened in the good ending? I dont feel like playing the whole thing again, after getting the bad ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Max&Chloe

Mar 16, 2021
If I remember correctly, the first or second day has you going into a warehouse to excise a spirit. At the end you get to choose to get rid of it or not.

If you choose to get rid of it, you get the bad ending, but if you choose to let it stay, you get the good ending, the reason being

But of course, that basically requires you to play the game twice over, and while I love this group's games, that's still a big chunk of time.
Really ? I saved this ghost, but I still don't have enough power to defeat my opponent. And where can I find this ghost once her missing ?

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
its so hard to find the good ntr games in this website you have no idea lol its always xvideos who tells me the names of the games as going in categories and tags never get me anything good
now heres rpgmaker one with sprited sex that i never heard before till i was told

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
New game coming out soon:
Is this supposed to be the continuation or just another story in same universe? Cause the good endings is absolutelly shamelesly insulting. To be continued after he turns into a cat and cant have sex with Makia after she said he has a small penis? I was hyped with the final battle, but this just stinks.
is the good ending the one where the MC

???
Exactly.

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
Is this supposed to be the continuation or just another story in same universe? Cause the good endings is absolutelly shamelesly insulting. To be continued after he turns into a cat and cant have sex with Makia after she said he has a small penis? I was hyped with the final battle, but this just stinks.

Exactly.
seems like another story

and yeah, the true ending was such a big disappointment

anyway about the true ending: MC probably felt humiliated by his childhood friend and decided to turn himself into a cat, unless the curse just happened on him while they were about to do it, so now he needs to find a cure or something

makes me think there will be a sequel

Reactions: bucefala
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes