teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
Charging money for a translation of work that isn't yours, without a license, is likely to get you in some shit.

People that charge commission for translating manga get away with it because someone is paying them for the labor of translating, once - and they still get DMCA'd. The way you're doing it is selling the translation as a product to multiple people.
lol people have been doing that for decades dude

also, to chime in; holy shit this is a rough "where am I going" world map

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Charging money for a translation of work that isn't yours, without a license, is likely to get you in some shit.

People that charge commission for translating manga get away with it because someone is paying them for the labor of translating, once - and they still get DMCA'd. The way you're doing it is selling the translation as a product to multiple people.
Nah he's fine. This game is too small and insignificant.

captainboo

Oct 17, 2017
there's a bug where the animation won't show in the public toilet between the ntr guy and the kid's mother

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
Now I am stuck at a quest where I have to bring some character on a tour of the new house.
Who am I supposed to invite? I think I checked all the people in the village.

Reactions: southkilllergamer

Lolaso12

Jan 2, 2018
hello guys. Im having a problem with starting the game, im getting this error message. Could a benevolent soul help a brother? thanks.

Chrisse

Feb 20, 2021
Somebody know how to get off the minimap(blue square) im getting lag outdoor in joiplay

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
4h+ long NTR RPG 2 clone that's long overdue. I thought the NTR games evolved but it seems they're all still trying to be NTR RPG 2, a game from over 10 years ago. If a hentai game takes 4h to make you cum and it can't even do that, then it's a shitty game. It doesn't hold a candle.

Full save here.

pusszrider

Oct 18, 2021
Walkthrough:

The Inkeeper (Central Square Inn) has tips, what you have to do each day.
There are usually two jobs to do per day and the first few days are padding.

The night events are mostly optional and the good stuff really only happens after the 6th day.
There are a few scenes in the gallery at the end, that I couldn't get in my two playthroughs, maybe there is some sort of New Game+ I'm unaware of, but you might want to check the gallery as well (good ending, check the closet and talk with the cat).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

potatojoehamburger

Jun 6, 2023
Walkthrough:

The Inkeeper (Central Square Inn) has tips, what you have to do each day.
There are usually two jobs to do per day and the first few days are padding.

The night events are mostly optional and the good stuff really only happens after the 6th day.
There are a few scenes in the gallery at the end, that I couldn't get in my two playthroughs, maybe there is some sort of New Game+ I'm unaware of, but you might want to check the gallery as well (good ending, check the closet and talk with the cat).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
does the game have any freeroam scens not in the gallery? or is the full gallery everything?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes