ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So this was done by the same group that did D.P.? Explains the lackluster forum comments.
Is there a gallery?

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Okay the Pub says that the hidden house in the forest is there... So, where in the pub is it? I just wrapped up night two and I'm assuming that's where the night events are.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm kinda stuck. I did the intro. Did the first "quest" with moving blocks in the warehouse. After that... nothing.
I've talking to every NPC twice, maybe missed some? A "ghost" said something about going home, I tried that, but nothing happened.

Reactions: talovehm2408

Kushe

Jan 1, 2019
So it looks like a Netorare with maybe a cheating viewpoint, cant confirm on the later though

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
During the first night, MC says he can't sleep and decides to take a walk. I find a tile by the NTR dude's house that gives an exclamation mark on MC's head and a door sound effect, but nothing else. I checked the entire town, does anybody know what that is supposed to mean or where it wants you to go?

NineMoons

Sep 12, 2017
During the first night, MC says he can't sleep and decides to take a walk. I find a tile by the NTR dude's house that gives an exclamation mark on MC's head and a door sound effect, but nothing else. I checked the entire town, does anybody know what that is supposed to mean or where it wants you to go?
I also want to know this. Haven't been able to find any night events so far...

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I also want to know this. Haven't been able to find any night events so far...
First night it alludes that he is having sex with someone. You'll get more info later in the game.

Also, regarding my earlier post. Talking to the guy at the Inn in the center of the town will give all the daytime hints you need.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes