Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
So, you can see the good ending only if you've seen the bad one? Because I played the game only once, and even after saving the ghost I got the "bad" ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The same exact thing happen to me. The witch tells me to "repair" the spirit girl damaged by dark magics but i cant find nothing relevant on the map

rvn88

Mar 13, 2021
So, you can see the good ending only if you've seen the bad one? Because I played the game only once, and even after saving the ghost I got the "bad" ending.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you have to take alice catsuit before duel day and give it to witch . and also this "good ending" is true ending . the bad one is just alternative ending . well you will be suprised what aguno said in the credit

EDIT : alice catsuit located at top of building where spirit girl is (night before duel)

KatTheHusky

Nov 12, 2018
No idea where to get better bait for the fishing quest. I got the red mite and the girl near the front gate says Ake's father could have some better bait, but I searched everywhere and have no idea who/what she's talking about.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
It's all Pixel scenes. But I'd say this specific developer is really good at their stories. Same developer as the one with Tiria Childhood Friend or whatever it was called, and it had a pretty good story, although NTR isn't exactly my cup of tea.
pretty sure they are different developer.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
you have to take alice catsuit before duel day and give it to witch . and also this "good ending" is true ending . the bad one is just alternative ending . well you will be suprised what aguno said in the credit

EDIT : alice catsuit located at top of building where spirit girl is (night before duel)
THANK YOU so so much

stupid game at least mark it as an optional objective...

loli power!!!
1673282631635.png

ps: I consider the NTR of girlfriend chan totally unnecessary, like, there was no need to have sex with the villain, only her ofc, the rest of the female cast was already tainted whores

ps2: worn out coochie, blegh
1673282982799.png

Sorry hero kun your gf loose cunt now needs foot long meatpoles to retain some sensation of feeling
1673283771458.png

Last edited:

talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
this game have one of the most confusing map layout i have ever seen . i got stuck right after the intro . I really need a guide lol

Reactions: Aereon1104

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
Where is Aki's father (to get the fish)?
Also where do I find Maki to convince her to pose for the artist?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
NTR incest Yeah

NTR with strangers I pass

But if its pixel art then would be worth to try it

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018

I think you need to get the alice catsuit two nights before the duel. Because you need to get the catsuit that night, and then the following day the witch needs to be available in their house, since you can't enter their house as a cat. During the day of the duel, the witch is already in your room and isn't accepting the catsuit.

But I'm going back on my save and it doesn't give me the option to "catch" the catsuit two nights before, so I don 't know. It just says she's missing.

Edit: Okay, yeah, so you go as a cat to the sparkly point on the roof the night before the duel, where Alice was hanging out. Then you go to the Witch's house as a cat and turn in the item. The door to witch's house is usually closed, but it will actually open that night.

Last edited:

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
i have done the crate pushing and catching the 6 chicken but nothing happend, and i already talked with everyone is my game bugged or something?

Jan 31, 2020
It's all Pixel scenes. But I'd say this specific developer is really good at their stories. Same developer as the one with Tiria Childhood Friend or whatever it was called, and it had a pretty good story, although NTR isn't exactly my cup of tea.
True. It had a great story, but for something that had pixel arts for hentai scenes, that game was pretty soul-crushing for the faint of heart.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
i have done the crate pushing and catching the 6 chicken but nothing happend, and i already talked with everyone is my game bugged or something?
where are the chickens? i have only been able to find 5
2 outisde the walls, 2 in alleways 1 in the town center. the last one missing...
for some reason it was on the way to the graveyard and only appeared after i changed maps and came back to the city.....

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: sergyo_ml

In2Deeper

Nov 19, 2019
Where is Aki's father (to get the fish)?
Also where do I find Maki to convince her to pose for the artist?
This. I checked every character I could find, I assumed it meant the blacksmith but he doesn't have an option to talk about fishing.

Maki is in her room

corn58

Nov 8, 2021
The game is 6/10, slightly better than average but nothing too amazing.
The main problem I have is like a lot of other RPGs like this, too much random bullshit to do and vague ideas where to go or what to do. Also whats the point of the, Your father is a bad husband parts? Like why is that something that happens? Also even without the "Childhood friend" Fergus [MC] would have still been cucked by the damn painter, and Hermann, hell he fuckin sees this happens and he's like "I'm too weak" like its a fuckin old painter and a literal fuckin child/teenager. Just a couple of examples of random bullshit that occurs

Reactions: bucefala

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
It was a special commission from high tier supporters. Here is the .

Charging money for a translation of work that isn't yours, without a license, is likely to get you in some shit.

People that charge commission for translating manga get away with it because someone is paying them for the labor of translating, once - and they still get DMCA'd. The way you're doing it is selling the translation as a product to multiple people.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes