devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
someone save me with a save file, this game is unbearably slow and I have yet to see an actual scene....

rvn88

Mar 13, 2021
if you played his previous game . I think almost the same the scene. and also where is the little ghost girl ?

Reactions: Max&Chloe

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
there are not enough games that work fully with pixel art. Most use some bad looking or boring pictures instead when scenes come up. It's so nice to see some full pixel animations instead.

This is not good pixel art.

This is lazy sprite shit.

Gunblazer42

Jan 30, 2019
How do you get the good ending? I've been trying to find it
If I remember correctly, the first or second day has you going into a warehouse to excise a spirit. At the end you get to choose to get rid of it or not.

If you choose to get rid of it, you get the bad ending, but if you choose to let it stay, you get the good ending, the reason being
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But of course, that basically requires you to play the game twice over, and while I love this group's games, that's still a big chunk of time.

Nefurien

Sep 10, 2017
If I remember correctly, the first or second day has you going into a warehouse to excise a spirit. At the end you get to choose to get rid of it or not.

If you choose to get rid of it, you get the bad ending, but if you choose to let it stay, you get the good ending, the reason being

But of course, that basically requires you to play the game twice over, and while I love this group's games, that's still a big chunk of time.
So, you can see the good ending only if you've seen the bad one? Because I played the game only once, and even after saving the ghost I got the "bad" ending.

Reactions: Aereon1104
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes