RPGM - Completed - Nettle Pain [Final] [Agunosutosu]

1. 3.00 star(s)

DionAion334

I actually quite liked it.
    It has these pixel art animations that remind me of NTRPG or heNTeRia Chronicles and it's well done even though you can't really appreciate it too much.
    The gameplay is nothing more than following a list of tasks and at the end of the day and there is a night section of the voyeuristic cat, where we can see the scenes.
    The story is nothing special but it does its job.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

teddidiah

In theory this would be pretty neat, but unfortunately it's a pixel art game and the writing/translation isn't up to snuff to carry it, so it falls short. The production value is also pretty lacking, too, so everything just feels kind of tedious. it isn't bad and two stars is probably aggressive, but it's not worth the effort
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Ornj-geus

It's alright, No masterpiece, but it was good.
    3/5 Most likely will not play again, but would still recommend.

Gameplay: Not much, just walk here, talk to person, see scene, maybe do a very simple puzzle that feels more like a waste of time than a fun puzzle. Probably not playing through the whole thing again just for the scenes.

Story: Whole thing plays out like some kind of NTR tragedy. It's rather cathartic, but it seems there is no happy ending. Good story if you appreciate tragedy where the whole town devolves into a despotic cuck fest.

H-content: I've seen better pixel graphics, I've also seen worse. It's rather average. It's fine, it does the job. There's an average amount of scenes with some variation in content. There will be a lot of words with your sex though.

Final: Gameplay was really boring so if you're looking for fun, look somewhere else. If you're looking for a story, here's a good one. It was a good 2-3 hours that I probably won't do again, but I might revisit the gallery later. One of the better NTR games I've played, but far from the best.