Others Completed Black Hoops [Final] [TiGaRi works]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot_9.png

Overview:
Douglas Mons is quite a talented hacker.
His parents died from an accident 17 years ago, which made him so introverted that he was reluctant to go out.
He got a hoop that can summon high level creatures, accidentally, but in the mean time it was somehow bound to be happened. However, the hoop made him fall into a huge and complicated crisis. And he should find the way to rescue himself from the people who were approved by the hoop.
The story happens in the near future, including the factor of religion, antisocial and gay love. Each time you start the game, you will get the different and various experience.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-02
Release Date: 2023-02-02??
Developer: TiGaRi works
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, Chinese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Thanks cadmaster for the share

829801_qq-20160820002402_orig.jpg 829800_qq-20160820002439_orig.jpg 829799_qq-20160820002551_orig.jpg 829708_qq-20161005012806_orig.jpg 829707_qq-20160923164402_orig.jpg Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
I'm confused by the vore tag, I've played some of the game and seen all the CGs and I don't remember anything about a vore scene.

Reactions: delusions

delusions

Aug 7, 2017
big fan of tigari's art, i played an older version and don't remember any vore scenes (i remember some parts being quite gory so typo maybe?) so if someone who's played a more recent version could elaborate on that i'd be really grateful

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Is there sex in it? I played for a while, but it was very confusing and full of bad Engrish. I got bored with all the non-sensical exposition. Right now you just read a lot of text. If there is sex, those tags should be added: anal sex, oral sex, etc. Gay just means m/m content. It can have gay content and no sex: love relationships, desire, attraction, kissing, and not include sex. If no sex, tag it as no sexual content.

delusions

Aug 7, 2017
Is there sex in it? I played for a while, but it was very confusing and full of bad Engrish. I got bored with all the non-sensical exposition. Right now you just read a lot of text. If there is sex, those tags should be added: anal sex, oral sex, etc. Gay just means m/m content. It can have gay content and no sex: love relationships, desire, attraction, kissing, and not include sex. If no sex, tag it as no sexual content.
There's sexual content, it just takes a while to get to, though I don't remember any penetrative (anal/oral) scenes

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
big fan of tigari's art, i played an older version and don't remember any vore scenes (i remember some parts being quite gory so typo maybe?) so if someone who's played a more recent version could elaborate on that i'd be really grateful
The closest I had to guess on the "vore" part it probably referred to the beginning of the game when Thor had appeared and had his wound opened up spouting out blood. And yes there is sex scenes, however the demo here doesn't reflect the current development.

For anyone that has steam go download it if you're interested; I would provide the link, but steam isn't letting me view it publicly and I have no intent on making a steam account.

Personally the game is too "unstable" for me (mostly due to playing on a mac) and I have no clue on what to do gameplay mechanic-wise. There is a guide on steam that details about how to unlock the cg scenes. However that requires some trial and error, but it wasn't impossible to get them when I played despite going in blindly with the guide.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
As a heterosexual, this doesn't really interest me, but the idea kinda reminds me of Shin Megami Tensei. A homoerotic SMT, that is.

adeio

May 17, 2020
info dump for the fellas
i haven't played this in a long while so yeah
have fun!!!

some tags to add: anal sex, bdsm, exhibitionism, handjob, humiliation, management, masturbation, oral sex, rape

Hope someone can upload the full game of blackhoops cause I really wanna play the full game
this hasn't been updated in a while, but you can find , and a cg rip (also gallery )

Does anyone have a guide or a walkthrough for this game
it's for v1 and a bit messy but still

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote