Others Completed Black Hoops [Final] [TiGaRi works]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Is this game still being worked on? Because the English translation is awful... Also it seems like saving the progress is wasting time, since when I try to load it automatically goes back to the main menu...

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2019
Looks like out of all his media, only his patreon is still getting pretty frequent updates. Everything else gets two or three posts every three months at most.

According to steam, the game is in Early Access (which honestly with how many games get stuck in Early Access hell means shit). I think the Initiation is the sequel (?) to the the Demo. Maybe the Demo is "complete"?

Either way, without paying for Patreon, there seems to be effectively absolutely shit all about any updates except for one update on Steam from October for a game that released in Nov 2018.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Just Use the data xp3 file to run the game Initiation doesn't have a data xp3 file so I can't play it on kirikiriroid

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Wish there was a n emulator that can run unity engine games on Android phones so that I can play black hoops Initiation

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
so,is this game and the sequel completed/playable without hiccups?
reading from the comments I don't understand if the game was finished, localized,and bug free

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Does anyone have the art/Cg's of the game? I'd like to see it. Also, in the new version posted here has the proof-reading Grammar-fixing been done? Because I remember that the version I had the spelling and grammar were a nightmare to read...

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote