Others Completed Black Hoops [Final] [TiGaRi works]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 2, 2019
Alright so i'm not going bonkers, tigari redid the scene. The new direction, tholord is chiseled and vascular compared to his previous cg where he had padded muscle. That and the expression in the new one makes it look like he's disgusted with the player touching them while the older one has a more cocky (lets fuck around) expression which i enjoyed more.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
You never see the mc, he's just a voice. However most of your time is spent with Tholord.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second one is part of a mini-game you unlock by talking to Tholord in "the real-world" Just make sure adult mode is on when you start the game lol.
even the mini games are so hard to the point i have never done a successful ending.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Not super sure I can help ya there, lol. The sex minigame in this version is quite a bit easier than I remember the first iteration from 2018 being.

As for the new direction.. yeah. I don't mind the new body but the face is certainly off-putting. Preferred the first tho.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Well kemono.party has a sort of guide that might be helpful getting all the main story cgs. Each time you complete the game you get points that you can use to unlock non-story cgs in the gallery.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Well kemono.party has a sort of guide that might be helpful getting all the main story cgs. Each time you complete the game you get points that you can use to unlock non-story cgs in the gallery.
Could you post a link? If it's not a bother?

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
Super late but if you still need it then here:
It's broken into a couple images by events that happen on certain days. Bit of a pain to read at first but more or less
straightforward.

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
Super late but if you still need it then here:
It's broken into a couple images by events that happen on certain days. Bit of a pain to read at first but more or less
straightforward.
Thank you!

qaili

Dec 9, 2021
约翰尼爸爸,帖子:8262409,成员:1000140 said:
Blackhoops 2.9.8.1 最新更新

兆丰
通过:Initiation_Traml
[/引用]
您好,版本已更新至2.9.8.4。你有什么?如果有,可以分享一下吗?非常感谢

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
i think on his twitter he said that the game is in the final stage to release the final version ...maybe later of this year to get the full game ..

Reactions: Dannyas

OddieWeirdo

Jun 4, 2020
I tried the latest version of the game and loved it but when it comes to getting to each stage, it's a nightmare...

Does anyone have a DETAILED guide to this please?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote