Others Completed Black Hoops [Final] [TiGaRi works]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
so,is this game and the sequel completed/playable without hiccups?
reading from the comments I don't understand if the game was finished, localized,and bug free
sequel is still in Earl access cause it's a rework of the first game wish I could play the sequel if there was an emulator that lets you play it on Android

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
You can't because it's on a different build it's made with unity now the is can be playable with kirikiri droid because ifs made with kirikiri engine
But y the "blackhoops initiation V. 2.9.6"don't work on kirikiridroid?.the only playable one is the blackhoops v. 2.10..the INITIATION/Sequel don't work.sad:(.but tnx for the info.

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
When was this update released? Is there anything new? Hopefully better grammar and corrected typos?
As of now the update was 2 days ago... so super recent. And it looks like the steam page was also updated so..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Based on the changelog it's a safe assumption that the grammar problems still persist lol

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
There's a bunch of them over on e-hentai but the most recent one I can find was updated in 2019. Not sure if that really matters considering the game wasn't properly updated until October of last year and there's been 2 other updates since then. One in Jan and the one from 2 days ago. Doubt a ton more was really added considering it seems like they are/were rewriting the story.
-Edit-

As an addendum to this I actually gave the game a shot. It's certainly different! The sprites are quite a bit higher quality, along with some of the cgs. And it seems the plot has been sorta cut back? Like aside from the beginning the weird "reality" sub-plot seems to be gone (though I didn't do every ending so maybe I'm wrong). Along with that god-awful war strategy minigame that I could never beat. While only a few of your choices seem to matter, there's an in-game sorta graph for what you have/haven't seen through your playthroughs, along with a way to unlock certain more out of the way cgs. Grammar and punctuation still aren't great but I can at least generally understand what's being said. There's a guide on kemono.party under BlackHoops if you wanna give it a go yourselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
There's a bunch of them over on e-hentai but the most recent one I can find was updated in 2019. Not sure if that really matters considering the game wasn't properly updated until October of last year and there's been 2 other updates since then. One in Jan and the one from 2 days ago. Doubt a ton more was really added considering it seems like they are/were rewriting the story.
-Edit-

As an addendum to this I actually gave the game a shot. It's certainly different! The sprites are quite a bit higher quality, along with some of the cgs. And it seems the plot has been sorta cut back? Like aside from the beginning the weird "reality" sub-plot seems to be gone. Along with that god-awful war strategy minigame that I could never beat. While only a few of your choices seem to matter, there's an in-game sorta graph for what you have/haven't seen through your playthroughs, along with a way to unlock certain more out of the way cgs. Grammar and punctuation still aren't great but I can at least generally understand what's being said. There's a guide on kemono.party under BlackHoops if you wanna give it a go yourselves.
could you post those CGs and sprites ?

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
could you post those CGs and sprites ?
I haven't completed every single route and this is one of those "play multiple times to unlock them all". I also made the mistake of not playing on adult mode the first time around so I've only unlocked maybe 3 cg scenes? And sorry but I don't feel like spending several hours trying to get them all!

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
I haven't completed every single route and this is one of those "play multiple times to unlock them all". I also made the mistake of not playing on adult mode the first time around so I've only unlocked maybe 3 cg scenes? And sorry but I don't feel like spending several hours trying to get them all!
at least some of it are fine lol ..i dont even know who is the MC

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
at least some of it are fine lol ..i dont even know who is the MC
You never see the mc, he's just a voice. However most of your time is spent with Tholord.

Second one is part of a mini-game you unlock by talking to Tholord in "the real-world" Just make sure adult mode is on when you start the game lol.

Reactions: Oki Bear

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
You never see the mc, he's just a voice. However most of your time is spent with Tholord.

Second one is part of a mini-game you unlock by talking to Tholord in "the real-world" Just make sure adult mode is on when you start the game lol.
Why are his eyes red? It's so odd...

YaLikeJazz?

Nov 21, 2018
I mean he's a dude from an alternate reality version of the past who you brought back from the dead with a magic cock-ring. Red eyes are the least odd thing going on here. :ROFLMAO:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote