RPGM - Black Rose Hotel [v0.01] [Zenkuro]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LexiTV

It's a great femdom game as usual from Zenkuro...
    The writing is great, the characters are really diverse and attractive... it's almost all about classsical femdom and sniffing content.
    This is probably one of the best femdom games in terms of quality....
    Honestly for a 0.01 version it deserves a 5 star rating without any doubt.
    Why am I still pessimistic?
    Zenkuro is already developing a game that is very good too and from the looks of it is only about 5-10% completed even though he is working on it for years now. So I expect this game to have an excruciatingly slow development too, most likely it will only get 0-2 updates before Zenkuro moves on with his life doing something else entirely. So enjoy this game for what it is and don't expect it to be finished.
    At least Zenkuro is doing his game development without begging too much for Patreon support... which he could have easily gotten if he would just communicate with his community more... which he does not and will not do in the future.
    As usual talented people are somewhat enigmatic and Zenkuro is just weird and his motives are strange.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jonnyfann

From what I have seen, Game is really good, even has couple of animations, I love heel dangle, you almost never see it in games, art and concept are very good as well, no boring texts, keep up the good work! looking forward to seeing more updates soon <3
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Nahtecraft

so far as a sneak peak for the game it seems pretty solid on what is going for, the premise is good and the mechanics on paper seem fun and the content is excellent
    that being said....2 issue i do have so far
    1) a majority of content is just feet and ill be honest not my cup of tea, the non feet stuff was excellent and the feet stuff was good, just felt like a bit more Varity at the start would be great so it can be welcoming to Non feet lovers
    2) WE MOVE TOO DAMN SLOW
    seeing as this is just a demo and is VERY early in development im eager to see this game grow, so in a couple of updates this review will be rather dated but i got hopes for the content of this game
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Delorme

Clearly a perfect game, I really loved ANLIS, but this one is more focus on ass, not feet. Really it was a good choice from Zenkuro to develop this one. Hope it will continue! It's a big deal to add farts fetish, I'm so enthusiast that it has been added. So far so good!
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Wyper

It is pretty great so far, the things zen does great are on display here, but its so clunky. You walk slow, its not clear what your stats are unless you are looking at a save menu file, and honestly the fact that even if you use cheats to boost your stats to the required levels, the dialogue and scene still makes you "fail" by you "passing out". WHats with the blacking out from smelling a foot or something? its pretty jarring, honestly, and makes you think the main character is an unrealistic joke. The fact that even if you have the required toughness in the two scenes with feet and farting, the character dialogue still says you pass out and fail and they have to make you leave early leaves the impression it doesnt matter if you keep up with the stats and is a huge enthusiasm killer. One thing ive noticed in both your games is they tend to lose the plot a little, its meant to be an erotic game and then you are absolutely drip fed anything to get excited about and b efore you can start to enjoy it a lot its suddenly cut off and youre forced to deal with a disproportionately large amount of dialogue and gameplay that has nothing to do with the ero scenes and completely kills the move. Like you get a good scene with nice art and then all of a sudden youre walking around slowly forever going down to do bench press and taking a shower over and over. why does the shower only give 10 cleanliness? why do i have to shower 5 times im a row? its a huge waste of time and completely neuters the games excitability with every good scene buffered by huge lenghts of boring gameplay. That might be to the taste of some people, but thats not exactly what i, myself, would play a game like this for. I'm trying to see the great scenes, not slowly and clunkily walk around being told i have nothing to service today and havingt to walk down to the gym and sleep to pass the time,. these are nitpicky since its the first interation, but its extremely noticable. Well, ill check back in in a few years when 0.02 is out.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

arrivedercii

when i saw zenkuro i knew that its gonna be a banger. character designs and dialogues are very high quality in his both games and never disappoints. only thing that needs to fixed is running speed i think because even for running its slow for other rpgm games and takes some time to go places in game bu thats just it i like the game as always keep up the good work.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Mces

Definetly a must play for those who are into femdom and scent play. Like there is so much more high quality content than this 0.01 version would suggest. Pretty much like with the first game. There is two or more pictures + sometimes Animations in each scene.

As for the gameplay i can't tell much yet since polishing game mechanics takes time. Seems to be developing in some kind of ressource management game. This setup basically screams for strange characters and personality traits. Just the dialogue sounds a bit like chatmodels would output. I would wish for a bit more character background mixing into scenes. Unlike in Anlis the character doesn't really go outside experiencing interactions between them telling much about family, friends, foes so i think that should happen in scenes. Would be a bit boring if it only were about "here smell this, smell that".

- School Girl like Mia could be using lots of Exaggeration and informal language, short sentences if shes isn't gossiping that is , like girls her age would talk. Scene Example:
    "God Miss Slinger....such a bitch i can tell ya. Letting us run derbies around sports field just because we were chilling a bit in her class but then Tiffany told .... hey are you listening?."
    *rolls her eyes before catching you gasping for air* ..Hey whats with that expression" *mimics your disgusted face before flinching her nose as the scent starts creeping up on her as well* "EEEW...Do you want me to die? Get you nose back where i need it " * puts toe section back over your nose before she leans back again in thoughtful expression scratching her chin in a surprisingly cute manner as if having an imaginary beard* "where was i ....ah yes so ...Miss slinger smelled like man perfume the other day. A second lover...can you beleive it? Do all guys like old fat ladies with ski goggles for glasses and to much waist. Where is my lucky charm... you? ....by the way you should have seen Tiffanies face when we figured out that Slinger wears ....hey stop your whining and can't concentrate ....geez now i need to refocus again thanks for nothing" *slaps you slightly with her sock coming loose*

- Cat Girl cosplayer mixing in cat puns and wordplay to spice up some dialogue
    -Princess girl who likes to talk about herself in third person
    -more mature woman, who talk about all those lost relationships because of her fetishes, she can now live out with player
    - Shy girl with split personalities
    - Maid girl, who needs to blow of some steam with some more extreme stuff

I get the gist, that with this project Zenkuro made a game he could anytime add scenes into, if he feels like it while taking rest from Anlis. I appreciate it since every update from him, Anlis or not, will be having lots of content anyway. Im sure this one is easier to polish and update.

Outside of Review
    I also understand guys bragging about he should finish Anlis first. But since its setup seems hard to impossible to finish within a reasonable timeframe in the first place, I guess a little change and variation doesn't hurt. Think about it, you upload a project ...one of your first visions coming to life, guys start to like it and from that very second onward you are expected to finish it. You put 8-10 hours each day on Weekends and all freetime you got into it and suddenly you see that it is going to be way larger than you anticipated. Now your kinda stuck and kinda restricted with the content you can create. Will you put the next 20 years into it just so that you can see your blog turning into a ToT thread?
    Salia coel also started with FemUZero before finishing FemU. The guys hating the change are now the ones loving it. As long as Zenkuro doesn't start a third or fourth project i am sure it will all be fine.