RPGM - Completed - Black Senpai [Aeba no Mori]

1. 3.00 star(s)

-Nothing-

Objectively
    Story
    You play as a young man, who are looking for work, but his servant is making it hard for him, with her absurd amount of care. Anyway he founds a job at big and empty mansion, that closes shut just after he got in, with his servant, unfortunately for him, and now you are two, alone, in a big house...
    Escape or do whatever you lovely servant pushes you to (better not).
    Gameplay
    Puzzles and items finding, which will slow down gameplay significantly, because their solution is not quite obvious. Even more slowdown your gameplay is a "horny baka" button, to do "things" with such "innocent" and cute maid.
    Graphics and sounds
    Not terrible, but meh. There are not much of them and quality is mediocre.
    Problems and bugs
    1) You could miss some books, if you not check back part of bookshelves in the library. Strange decision to make so.
    2) Not sure if all puzzles can be completed, and even without hints.
    3) Game might be pretty short and boring for people, who are not seeking for intimate content.

(it seem a bug of this site, that I can't change a font now)
    OVERALL
    Weak story, slowed by unobvious puzzles and content for special kind of people
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Fearnought

played 2 times with different endings. In the begginig of 1st playthrough I found game pretty creepy, expecially the heroine, didn't try to find everything, items or dialogues, so in the end the ending surprised me.

Playing second time after knowing the truth and trying to find everything and paying close attention to dialogues I found heroine pretty cute, with her reasons and all mistakes that she made giving out the truth about situation.

The game doesn't have sex scenes, only erotic images, but even without them it's very nice.

overall it's a small game, no more then 2 hours needed while trying to find and read everything there is, all items are easy to find, no grind, hints to puzzles can be obtained from heroine right away, actually it's VERY difficult to solve some of them without asking senpai for help because they are made so that you have to ask her for hints in the first place and as such nobody is going to reward you for spending hours and solving them yourself, don't even try unless you love puzzles, and find it rewarding just to find the right answer.

After playing it I have only nice impressions, so I'm giving it 5 stars out of 5.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Rhomphaia

Really quite a fun game, and the art is pretty fantastic. I like that there are hints for all the puzzles, though it feels like they could've been shoved in your face a bit less to let you figure things out. Only later on do they actually start asking if you want the hints or not. I guess that's part of the story, in a way.

If only it went a bit further, it would've been amazing. As it is, it was alright, but left me wanting this artist to go further.