3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
タイトル.jpg

Overview:
Eh, that's a good question. However, as far as I could understand you're an "unlucky" guy who, one day, decide to pick a flyer with a part-time job settled in a strange mansion. Along with you you'll have this girl whose name it's not mentioned, but it's periodically called just "Senpai", that after receiving some sort of... blow to her head (maybe something that will be explained afterwards), he just start to calling herself your servant or shit like that. Though it seems that "Horror" it's inside, there's no actual.. horror like jumpscare or such. Probably it's more psychological than anything else.
--------------------------
Before asking, no, there's no sexual content here and you'll see it even with the tag.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Nope
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - -

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I think you should think about redefining the no sexual content tag... I mean, there is a girl being groped in one of those previews, that counts as sexual content in my book.

My proposal is ditch the "no sexual content" tag (or leave it just for family fun games :angel:) and use these instead, accordingly : light sexual content (or ecchi) - no nudity - nudity

Nidjo

Jan 11, 2018
I always find it fascinating.

"I don't like furry."
"No sexual content? REEEEEEEE"
"Female protagonist? EWWWWWWW"

Better post that in the thread instead of just closing the tab and going on your merry way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As a horror fan, thanks for the upload OP.

EDIT:
Change the "Library=RGSS104E.dll" to "Library=RGSS104J.dll" in Game.ini if you get an error at the start of the game.

Marcc0

Jul 17, 2018
Again with this shit about why a No Sexual Content game is here? Go have a look at Amber's Magic Shop and Love Bites, if you're smart enough. Otherwise your existence here in this thread it's the real question.
got more winter wolves games in preparation?

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
If it's anything like the manga, the horror element are VERY VERY light. It's more of a "mystery" genre dans horror actually.
As for the no sexual content, there is no nudity but there is some kinky stuff. It's actually not that bad.

Nidjo

Jan 11, 2018
As for the no sexual content, there is no nudity but there is some kinky stuff. It's actually not that bad.
Agreed, nice teasing in this. Think I'm starting to develop a pantyhose fetish thanks to this game. :s

EDIT:
Also, there is some nudity, just not full frontal. :)

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
That summary is among the worst I've read in a while. But between what little I could glean from that and the screenshots it gives me a bit of the same vibe as which is a pretty good light horror game.

Reactions: DarkMiros

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
That summary is among the worst I've read in a while. But between what little I could glean from that and the screenshots it gives me a bit of the same vibe as which is a pretty good light horror game.
Excuse me If there wasn't any overview anywhere and I tried to give you something. Excuse me, eh. Next time, figure it out for yourself by downloading the game, if suits your interest.

Agreed, nice teasing in this. Think I'm starting to develop a pantyhose fetish thanks to this game. :s

EDIT:
Also, there is some nudity, just not full frontal. :)
Unfortunately, we have only footjob as tag, and since there's nothing of it, I can't use any other tag.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Alright lets try to make this clear. The game is clearly tagged as "no sexual content," don't come in here to complain. If you do it will be deleted. Open a thread in general discussions, if you want to discuss whether this forum should have them. The game thread is about the game, not forum rules.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes