3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
So it's basically a Yandere story.

That's the only thing I can think it would be.

Pass, good luck tho.

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
I like the horror-esque aspect but it would much better with sexual content. Adds more to enjoy and acts as a reward for hard work put into the grind.

Reactions: krayzee
Jun 1, 2017
I remember finding the CG for this game back five years ago or so. I blame it for igniting my fetish for women wearing pantyhose. Looks like it's been deleted since, but it was glorious at the time.

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
Change the "Library=RGSS104E.dll" to "Library=RGSS104J.dll" in Game.ini if you get an error at the start of the game.
Thanks! I'd not have checked the .ini without the suggestion. However, I'm still getting the missing picture (or whatever it is) error at startup despite making the .ini fix and running with Locale Emulator. I even tried unzipping w/ Japanese filename encoding even though the files look fine. Heck, I've tried three different downloads including the translator's site just in case >.>

Anyone have any thoughts?

Charlie99993

Apr 15, 2018
Trapped in a slightly dark mansion with the perfect woman, this is the horror experience I've been waiting my entire life for.

Rhomphaia

Jul 29, 2018
Really quite a fun game, and the art is pretty fantastic. I like that there are hints for all the puzzles, though it feels like they could've been shoved in your face a bit less to let you figure things out. Only later on do they actually start asking if you want the hints or not. I guess that's part of the story, in a way.

If only it went a bit further, it would've been amazing. As it is, it was alright, but left me wanting this artist to go further.

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
i played this game more than 3 years ago it was untranslated and i remember i got stuck some where but it was worth it i was really digging the art at the time , also groping is my fetish wish more games had it .

babes313

Oct 21, 2017
Frankly the description piques my interest~

No sexual content?? Not gonna stop me from trying out this.
*Plus lately lacking of good translated DECENT game with stories and such.*

Edit : Trying out the game for 5 minutes for those who still doubtful to try this or not
So the premise is you - the guy main chara - go to a mansion with your sempai (that you can harass - not gonna spoil the fun~) - turned out both of you locked inside with some eerie ghost feels.

Well *crack knuckles* time to PLAY......laughing on myself that I pressed that harass button for 3 minutes checkin if there's any surprise.

Edit 2 : Played it for 1 hour and can say this intended to those love to play puzzle, AND THERE ARE MANY of those dem puzzles........

Edit 3 : Finished the game that was quite fun ride~

Overview = no horror at all, juz an eerie horror atmosphere of being locked up and solving puzzles to get out plus some juicy sexy teasing content (that is good in its own sense)
I wish it got longer or sequel......

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Please read the tags and genre. It clearly states NO SEXUAL CONTENT. If you have no idea what it means, then this forum is not for you.

If you don't like that fact that there are a select few games that have no sex in them, then don't bother posting. There is no one forcing you to play this game or post here.

If you dont like, dont post.

Lemon Lime

Aug 25, 2018
Fun fact the guy who made this also made this game

i have no idea which came first but it seems he had quite the change of heart.

Reactions: Ericopa12 and Sialo
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes