3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Strider11

Oct 22, 2018
Anyone knows how to open that door? I seem to miss like 1 or 2 scenes with with blindfold and handcuffs

BrokenPheonix

Dec 11, 2021
Anyone knows how to open that door? I seem to miss like 1 or 2 scenes with with blindfold and handcuffs
You need to get 3 coins to open it, one is at the library, just check all the bookshelves. One is at the right bathroom, open and close the toilet lid then reenter the room. Last one is at the garden, theres a shovel hidden if you go left and up, once you have it go to the right area and interact with the dirt on the ground.

Reactions: Strider11

Estronix

Jan 21, 2022
Hey guys, not sure what to do when the game gives you the RGSS104E.dll. error, also is there an english patch for it?

Erdon5

Nov 2, 2022
Fun fact the guy who made this also made this game

i have no idea which came first but it seems he had quite the change of heart.
This one is way older than that but i wouldn't say he had a change of heart, that game is also a horror because that's Aeba's style, for him is all about the atmosphere, the eerie, mysterious and creepy vibe of his characters and setting, that's also the reason why a lot of his games have so much sequel potential that he rarely does, which is a shame of course, but i think leaving all of his stories in their mystery, is also part of their charm.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes