Others - Completed - Black Smith3 [v1.1.2] [XXIV]

1. 3.00 star(s)

2382dudubes

Only played 18 days but it's more than enough to form my opinion. Gameplay is very monotone, repetitive and boring. You click mouse once the hammer is on lowest point, and repeat. Occasionally an NPC comes in asking for something which has no effect except changing the icon from e.g. pan to sword. There is no management or price haggling etc.

You occasionally have to restock on food or go fishing. Fishing is very slow and boring and not worth it because a fish barely gives any food.

In the evenings you can choose to go to a brothel and interact with the girl (only the one and same girl), e.g. pay for BJ or sex. If you misbehave, such as creampie when she tells you not to you will lose relationship points. I got to around 4 out of 10 without anything interesting happening so I am stopping.

Visuals and sound were good. Gameplay too boring. Pacing too boring. It's a 2.5/5 from me. Not worth downloading.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

hurrdurrderpderp

Simping with hammers.

What's your award for playing this game: 2.5D animations, not a lot of them for (unpackaged) over 3GB game.

What do you have to see them: grind through simple clicking-on-time game.

Where is the catch: for reasons unknown (and even explained in tutorial) clicking game is laggy. It drops fps. It sends you 88mph into the future (or past, it's still unclear). Why I am confused, you might ask - well, it occurs when simplest of simple animation is playing, nothing fancy. And it's around 80% of your gameplay so it will be REALLY frustrating when you miss timing, especially when you need those hits for completing orders.

If that frustration was channeled into my lust I would give this game solid 5/5 fucking masterpiece game of the year award.

What might be questionable: the artstyle. Somewhat uncanny mixture of real cut-off photos, anime features, even more realistic parts on top of that and animations. Some scenes look cool, some... well, not my proudest of faps.

And please do mind: it says 1.0.0 final, you might want to get patch (somewhere in comments) (v4 at time of rating) but you will still experience some bugs and glitches and don't expect patches like these to fix most frustrating part: the fps drops. Also you will get them during sex scene dialogues, if you can't use scroll to skip them - minimalize and maximalize game, it will fix it. Really. You will use this trick a lot.

3/5 only because it's something fresh and not yet another renpy vn with 3dcgi screenshots of lazy posed dolls. Also has some gameplay and time management.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Starsa

Man this game is not that great, the only mechanic the game have is clicking in time to a hammer to see just average animations. It's not a good game but if you are looking for a tease to see ok animations then go for it. I would rather just search for animations instead of clicking thru poor gameplay. But hey, you do you.