4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Hit00

Jan 13, 2018
Just finished both games and damn they are amazing. I nearly never buy single player games but I felt like I had to support this dev for making such great games. Had me playing for many hours and I couldn't stop until I saw all the endings. Mary best girl btw.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
peace was never an option

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Miranda ftw!!! but this is preciou- good research material, Clothing research...

There should be an event if you have Pledges on both Lorina and Edith (if she is pledge-able although Jack the Ripper might be Jealous but who gives...) when we finally meet Alice

Last edited:
Reactions: Medianoche

Medianoche

Jul 16, 2017
Miranda ftw!!! but this is preciou- good research material, Clothing research...

There should be an event if you have Pledges on both Lorina and Edith (if she is pledge-able although Jack the Ripper might be Jealous but who gives...) when we finally meet Alice
if lorina was already jealous of alice, it will be fun to see how she gets now that this edith

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Plot twist, they are the eldest Outer God siblings. Original Nyarlathotep has two siblings which are Magnum Innominandum and Magnum Tenebrosum so Lorina and Edith could loosely fill teh slot
*Going insane noises* This info is greatly appreciated, now I'll be paranoid in my sleep to see if there's an eldritch horror somewhere in the dark...

Grimm - The Eldritch Breeder

Jul 20, 2019

Lorina: twintails edition.
Supposed to be information on the remaining heroines today as well.
Now to think about it, if cute blondie are Lorina and Eddith's real human form/avatar/mask/face or whatsoever, then the three Liddel siblings were all made to looks completely different from what they originally intended to look: Tea Party Alice became Prickett, Lorina became Queen of Hearts, and Eddith became a fucking important boss. I really want to know what caused these circumstances now (for Lorina and Eddith, since we've all known what lead to Tea Part Alice's situation), considering the trio are Outer God's progenitors getting the shortest end of the stick among the girls of BS2.

Reactions: dd777

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Now to think about it, if cute blondie are Lorina and Eddith's real human form/avatar/mask/face or whatsoever, then the three Liddel siblings were all made to looks completely different from what they originally intended to look: Tea Party Alice became Prickett, Lorina became Queen of Hearts, and Eddith became a fucking important boss. I really want to know what caused these circumstances now (for Lorina and Eddith, since we've all known what lead to Tea Part Alice's situation), considering the trio are Outer God's progenitors getting the shortest end of the stick among the girls of BS2.
Huh, I am not used to seeing Lorina's previous appearance, but then again we see Alternate Alice-look-alike Mabel and all I can say is...

Show me the night sky

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019

Not so faceless Alice. Notable is her name is missing, it just says second daughter. She's been erased.

There is also a tweet showing the previously revealed heroines .
Those are in order:
Angel of Death Lingeriena (lingerie lol)
One unnamed one. The picture of this one is a person tied to a chair with a bag over their head. Toro replied to the tweet with another image of it with a photo of Alice (girl's photo?) stuck to the bag.
Melting King (queen?) Shiyo
White Unicorn Unis
Edith Liddell
Alice Liddell
First Clinic Director Florence
Snow Girl Gerda
Alice Doll
White Lion Leiden
Lorina Liddell

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2019

Not so faceless Alice. Notable is her name is missing, it just says second daughter. She's been erased.

There is also a tweet showing the previously revealed heroines .
Those are in order:
Angel of Death Lingeriena (lingerie lol)
One unnamed one. The picture of this one is a person tied to a chair with a bag over their head. Toro replied to the tweet with another image of it with a photo of Alice (girl's photo?) stuck to the bag.
Melting King (queen?) Shiyo
White Unicorn Unis
Edith Liddell
Alice Liddell
First Clinic Director Florence
Snow Girl Gerda
Alice Doll
White Lion Leiden
Lorina Liddell
WHAT. THE. FUCK.
...Nya is lit, I'm scared she will steal Leaf's place as the best girl in my heart.

Reactions: Medianoche

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
Wait a min,wtf?
Eddith third lidwell daughter
Then 2 new lidwell daughter got introduce in DLC 3

who is lorina? and the tea party alice then?REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

0 idea wht happen to jack and edith even though i finish their movie in the circus tent

Baldur_von_Voss

Nov 24, 2020
I told abour Lorina being a sister... so... this becomes QUIET interesting. So we meet all three original Liddells now?!

But... Doll Alice is back too?!

4.80 star(s) 71 Votes