4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Ronograd

Jul 2, 2018
I have the same problem with you before my saves were gone. It seems like only a few people encounter this bug thing or idk.

I just proceed after i didnt find blackwell and everything is still fine. I suggest u just ignore it, but on the other hand it might be because you are late in progress, which mean blackwell might be in the basement of the cathedral,you can try to search her there
So its a bug? I might restart my run again if thats the case. Maybe it has something to do with me going in the upper lutwidge town or something...

Baldur_von_Voss

Nov 24, 2020
So. SOme new infos about the DLC:
There will be 51 new CGs! That's insane. Also... at least one new scene for Meryphilia... nice.

Reactions: Beyo and dd777

gex459

Jul 19, 2018
You...You put Grimm on the last list...?
But ey, I see Jeanne at the top? That's an instant redemption!!!
Hate fuck isn't really the bottom it's more of it's own unique tier. Depending on how you play he's pretty fucked up and since I just HAD to see the full prison scene for myself....

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hate fuck isn't really the bottom it's more of it's own unique tier. Depending on how you play he's pretty fucked up and since I just HAD to see the full prison scene for myself....
I'm pretty sure we're the most f-ed up of 'em all since we get the worst treatment of reliving EVERYTHING in BS 1 AND 2 except the ones in the library knows while every other people don't...

Heck, even RRH isn't even that close to Grimm's level of f-ed up

BONUS:
My favorite line of hers is still the one in the Upper Lutwidge bonfire (after the uhh insane Grimm fun time)
where she acknowledges that we're pretty much stronger than her so she would've died if Grimm still hasn't come back yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SpearOfLies

Dec 20, 2018
I'm not sure. RRH and Victoria got a lot of content in BS2. Granted that I didn't play RRH game, but I feel they belong more in the BS2 category. The companion system also did make us more attached to bs1 crew but the villain crew I feel most of them are pretty forgettable. I still need to see Dormouse rampage.

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
I'm pretty sure we're the most f-ed up of 'em all since we get the worst treatment of reliving EVERYTHING in BS 1 AND 2 except the ones in the library knows while every other people don't...

Heck, even RRH isn't even that close to Grimm's level of f-ed up

BONUS:
My favorite line of hers is still the one in the Upper Lutwidge bonfire (after the uhh insane Grimm fun time)
where she acknowledges that we're pretty much stronger than her so she would've died if Grimm still hasn't come back yet

you put snowwhite at the top ranking just like me , you are a cultured

Reactions: Kar En Tuk

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Not the best place to say, but HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR!

Toro happy new year art
Those mofos are cooking our dear Dodo bird?
My reason to kill them every playthrough has increased A TON...

And yeah Happy New Year!!!
May this COVID thing last longer as I love the deathly silence in our neighborhood...
Sooo relaxing

Reactions: Kar En Tuk
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes