4.80 star(s) 71 Votes

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Um what? You didn't even boot up the game once did you? This translation is not MTL. It is pretty clear that it was edited properly and if a machine translation was utilized it was used as a reference not just drag and drop. If you are going to complain about a translation at least play the god damned game before you start complaining about things.

added a screenshot for reference. form your own opinion based off below. you should be ashamed for making me Rape poor Bill the lizard for this screenshot. FOR SHAME

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He probably meant to say this is not a proper translation. Which is pretty sad to be honest. And it seems OP also tried to ruin it with transcoding for whatever reason, so there also that. From your picture alone I can guess the translation quality is quite subpar.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
He probably meant to say this is not a proper translation. Which is pretty sad to be honest. And it seems OP also tried to ruin it with transcoding for whatever reason, so there also that. From your picture alone I can guess the translation quality is quite subpar.
Eh it is what it is. when it comes to other people's work I have pretty low standards if I can read it and it is edited it is good enough for me. I am sure that isn't the case for everyone and hey that is fine. I just feel it is sort of unfair to call it MTL garbage when it clearly isn't at the level. some effort was put into it. Hey at least it is playable ya know. I don't have to spend my afternoon fixing the game like I have with some other games that have been put on here :)

kingking00

Nov 1, 2016
Um what? You didn't even boot up the game once did you? This translation is not MTL trash there is nothing wrong with it. It is pretty clear that it was edited properly and if a machine translation was utilized it was used as a reference not just drag and drop from translator ++ like some are oft to do. If you are going to complain about a translation at least play the god damned game before you start complaining about things. There are alot worse translations out there.

added a screenshot for reference. form your own opinion based off below. you should be ashamed for making me Rape poor Bill the lizard for this screenshot. FOR SHAME

It's an edited google translation that means it's still an MTL.

Mar 19, 2019
Okay I'm probably just an idiot but how do you get node the lady who lets you level up to appear I know she exists it's just I don't know what I need to do first

HypeWilliams

Jul 25, 2019
Really love this game and it influenced me as a writer. I recommend buying it because it's too fuckin epic and absolutely worth your money

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
hello, I am not as knowledgeable than all of you, what is torrent?
Short explanation a torrent is essentially file sharing. You have leechers and seeder. the seeder host the files for the leechers to download. Once you finish your download you can become a seeder and host the files for other leechers to download. The fact that multiple seeders can provide their bandwidth essentially allows for faster downloads since you are downloading small pieces of the files from multiple sources.

That is how I understand it.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Um what? You didn't even boot up the game once did you? This translation is not MTL trash there is nothing wrong with it. It is pretty clear that it was edited properly and if a machine translation was utilized it was used as a reference not just drag and drop from translator ++ like some are oft to do. If you are going to complain about a translation at least play the god damned game before you start complaining about things. There are alot worse translations out there.

Wait a sec, "his" waist? OOOOooooh now I'm sold!!!

Reactions: Panzarus
4.80 star(s) 71 Votes