4.80 star(s) 74 Votes

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
since the number of recruitable heroines are 34 now, it's safe to assume literally any girl can be pledged to right?
Indeed, there's no harm in pledging with many since it's not like they (you and the pledged) are like engaged or something...
Altho, the ones with pledges aren't THAT many...

Jun 29, 2018
since the number of recruitable heroines are 34 now, it's safe to assume literally any girl can be pledged to right?
You can sex every girl, and most can be pledged to, but not all. It's kinda like how in the original only the Demonic Princesses had covenants, while everyone was normal but in reverse lol.

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
IIRC, the dev thought about making Edith to be a heroine but there were already too many bird-like heroines (dodo, griffy, jub-jub, chick). Edith already has Jack anyway.
Edit: Found the .

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
IIRC, the dev thought about making Edith to be a heroine but there were already too many bird-like heroines (dodo, griffy, jub-jub, chick). Edith already has Jack anyway.
hey jack, i saved edith from turning into a beast, i just feed her whit some souls and
*jack 's fight start*

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fakeacoount321

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
NTR THAT BI- there's nothing wrong with a pledge @ w@

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Hey can someone say to me what is the best weapon of the game? i want to play a last time to kill the god of sea and complete the Chaos Dungeon

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Hey can someone say to me what is the best weapon of the game? i want to play a last time to kill the god of sea and complete the Chaos Dungeon
Moonlight Greatsword scales with atk and m.atk + combine it with 100% crit and you'll be dealing a million dmg... @ w@b
The chaos dungeon is endless bud'

Here's a screenie!!! (Diff 9 forever now)
1601806492130.png

Reactions: not_Evil

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Moonlight Greatsword scales with atk and m.atk + combine it with 100% crit and you'll be dealing a million dmg... @ w@b
The chaos dungeon is endless bud'

Here's a screenie!!! (Diff 9 forever now)
View attachment 844223
Is that all you got?
ShareX_2020-10-04_05-46-09.png
Really though, Uchigatana/Kishingatana are great too. Their special attacks have no cooldown and frees up gear or ring slots since you get crit from the weapon. Hp cost on skills are no issue when heal items are a free action. You also only need to beat one boss (bellman) to get it technically.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
If you remember the guy at the rabbit hole, he should have it when you help him in his quest and no, killing him won't drop it so you MUST help him in his quest
I never helped him, i don't even know he have a quest, how i do it?

4.80 star(s) 74 Votes