Black vs Futa mc

Heronamesir

Jan 25, 2021
Hi, slowly getting the ground work started for a new project. Very early stages and talking with the writer. We just wanted to hear some feedback on wither or not you'd want to see a game with a Black MC or a Futa MC more. While I know that shouldn't be the deciding factor, which one would you fund?

EyelessFear

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2017
I think, if you already have a basis for the game, a story or some background you should polish it, for example, if you already have the basis and the character is not futa, but you and the writer would like to add it, you can always put it later in the story.
although you could also make a poll

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] wither or not you'd want to see a game with a Black MC or a Futa MC more.
:WaitWhat:

White or Black MC, I would get it. Male or Futa MC, I would also get it. But why the fuck is the choice between Black and Futa ?
There's no opposition, and therefore strictly speaking no choice here. One is an ethnic trait, the second a physical/genital particularity, and the MC can perfectly be both without a single issue.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hi, slowly getting the ground work started for a new project. Very early stages and talking with the writer. We just wanted to hear some feedback on wither or not you'd want to see a game with a Black MC or a Futa MC more. While I know that shouldn't be the deciding factor, which one would you fund?
I don't and won't fund anything found here. Neither does well over 90% (and more likely 99%+) of the people on this site.
White or Black MC, I would get it. Male or Futa MC, I would also get it. But why the fuck is the choice between Black and Futa ?
There is wisdom in years. I never need to go to the mountain because it comes to me anne o'n (anon).

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
well Interracial is a fetish on its own, like bestiality and scatology, most definitely not everyone enjoy that kind of stuff.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
There is wisdom in years.
What are you saying ? Would you keep the second in its singular form, the words wouldn't even share a letter.
It's not how it works. It should be, since we are where we are, something like "there is male in female".

I never need to go to the mountain because it comes to me anne o'n (anon).
I past a very long time (at least 3 seconds, if not 5) to come up with a marvelous nickname, it's not for it to be truncated by some barbarian heretic !

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I past a very long time (at least 3 seconds, if not 5) to come up with a marvelous nickname, it's not for it to be truncated by some barbarian heretic !
anne O'n is anne O'n is anne O'n is anne O'n

anne O'n by any other name..

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: anne O'nymous