Fan Art Blackadder Fan Art [Re-Creation]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Erotic3dart.png
Blackadder Fan Art Thread

Put your editing skill in the most beloved 3d Adult Comic "Blackadder" and bring out the best results in here using Various software applications.

This thread is dedicated for Blackadder fan-art and all about sharing the photoshopped image from one of the following official released sets.
Feel free to leave your own work below.

Developer & Publisher:
Censorship: No
Year Released:
Genre:
3d Adult Comic, 3dcg, Bdsm, Kissing, Monster, Sex

Last edited by a moderator:

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
does anyone know or care to share Gisela's character asssets? would love to be able to make some scens with her

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
Only Blackadder have the assets=textures/files in his so called storage drive.
I wonder if professsional 3d artist can create a sculpt with only pictures.
he does but i am sure there are some people here that can figure out a base model to use an get it close to what she looks like just like they do with other fan arts. i am not so good at figuring out which asset was used as a base. unless he did something like completely changing her from her base model then i think it should be possible to get something close to her

felicegeiger

Jan 5, 2020
he does but i am sure there are some people here that can figure out a base model to use an get it close to what she looks like just like they do with other fan arts. i am not so good at figuring out which asset was used as a base. unless he did something like completely changing her from her base model then i think it should be possible to get something close to her
+1