VN Ren'Py Completed Blackberry Honey [Ebi-Hime]

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
What is the use of buying games, when I need [some_any_another_site_with_free_uploads] to get it to work???
And thats why piracy is flourishing. Because devs sometimes threats their games and their public a lot less kindly, than some random seeder-dude.

slaker99

Apr 22, 2020
Got this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not load from archive adult.rpyc.

How to solve?

XxFritexX

Jan 19, 2019
Only problem is, every time I try to actually play the game I get "The Application "Blackberry Honey" Can't be opened"

tim7666

Jul 24, 2017
Got this error:

While running game code:

How to solve?
Don't know if there is still people around there, i wanted to give a try to this game but i got this error too. Does anyone succeed in solving this problem ? (I've tryed the rpatool method with the adult.rpa file but it didn't worked). And is the adult patch in the "Extra information" seccion is the same in the game download ?
Edit : I think i managed to make all work by downloading this +18 patch on denpasoft :
To replace the original adult.rpa
Seems uncensored and to have all. So, seems good, for people interested.

Last edited:

MyriadLoki

Jul 8, 2023
Don't know if there is still people around there, i wanted to give a try to this game but i got this error too. Does anyone succeed in solving this problem ? (I've tryed the rpatool method with the adult.rpa file but it didn't worked). And is the adult patch in the "Extra information" seccion is the same in the game download ?
Edit : I think i managed to make all work by downloading this +18 patch on denpasoft :
To replace the original adult.rpa
Seems uncensored and to have all. So, seems good, for people interested.
Actually helped thanks

Reactions: tim7666

ghosts141

Mar 7, 2018
Ok i looked around and found a fixed +18 version that runs without the need to fix something or in need of a patch.

Last edited:

Redop

May 5, 2023
how do you download the attachments people post? It just opens a new window with the text of the file when I try to click on it.

euka342

Dec 31, 2021
Okay, so I downloaded the patch, Replace adult.rpa with it, and it didn't work I'm still getting

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "H:\New folder (2)\Blackberry Honey [English-Uncen]\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "H:\New folder (2)\Blackberry Honey [English-Uncen]\renpy\main.py", line 364, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "H:\New folder (2)\Blackberry Honey [English-Uncen]\renpy\script.py", line 265, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "H:\New folder (2)\Blackberry Honey [English-Uncen]\renpy\script.py", line 667, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load from archive %s." % (lastfn,))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187