Others - Blackhope [2024-07-10] [Blackcap]

1. 4.00 star(s)

TimuIga

Honestly a fine premise. The game is as small as it's file size & yet knows a few key elements of a potential game I'd replay or play once & enjoy. truthfully, I didn't play for more than 2 or 3 minutes, but I still believe that is within expectations of this concept. In the end, I wholeheartedly agree with Simoniac. Let him cook.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Mike17723

This is a run'n gun 2D game with a game over H-CG at the end. There's potential here for a great game, once the updates drop I will update the review.

There's realistic line of sight based on corners, making entering any area spooky, let's see what the devs do with this.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Simoniac

I like the premise of it. A top-down shooter would be something different than the crapload of rpg games that are everywhere on this site. Not a fan of the cg being only on a game over screen as I prefer struggle mechanics over them, but the dev is cooking and I say LET HIM COOK. Time to wait and see what becomes of this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Jake333555

Welp, for a prototype it's a good start!
    Game weights around 5mb. There is no lore, one good looking, animated, Game Over CGI and some simple gameplay focused on surviving as long as you can. That's all. Gameplay lasts around a couple of minutes (or seconds if you are here just for Game Over animation) and that's pretty much all.

Nice Job dev! (y)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

largepp

a solid start for a prototype whit some polishing like better animation, some music and more game over screens this could become a great game i like the main character and the overall aesthetic of the game i cant wait to see what becomes of this (hopefully it wont just disappear like many games)