Unity - Completed - Blackjack and Waifus [Final] [KG/AM]

1. 3.00 star(s)

IvoryGardener

It's pretty bare-bones in the blackjack department. No double down, no split, no insurance. Also the game thinks blackjack is whenever you reach 21 (it's supposed to only be blackjack if you get 21 in the first hand) If you have to hit to get 21 then you got 21, it's not called anything.

Other than that, great job!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

WadeWilsoon

Nice work. Art and animations are fine. Not the finest but fine. I completed every chapters. There is no problem with mechanics neither has any bugs. The thing I don't understand is that wierd 18+ option. At the end this is a sex game and why should a developer figure this was a necesity. This option meant to be for Steam, I guess. Watching those poker chips motioning aggressively was quite entertaining, not gonna lie.

At this point, I'm in a dilemma about giving 4 or 5 stars to the game. Game has no flaws but the work meant to be done doesn't look excellent.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

chucklefuckarbys

This is an extremely 2/5 game in basically every respect. It gives you exactly what it promises—Blackjack and Waifus—and absolutely nothing more.

• Gameplay: The blackjack itself is fine. The RNG seems a little slanted in the player's favor, as is par for the course in video game blackjack; I got dealt probably 5 or 6 natural blackjacks in my hour of playing, while the dealer only got a single one. I'm not qualified to say whether card counting is implemented properly, however.
    • Art: The character art is also basically fine, albeit a little on the amateurish side, with some wonky proportions and muddy shading. The real problem is in the animation, which is that exceptionally lazy type of motion tweening that just looks wrong and unsexy.
    • Writing: I honestly had a lot of trouble telling whether the dialogue in this game was written by someone with a poor grasp of the English language, or just an exceptionally lazy typist. Maybe about half of the lines have typos and/or glaringly basic grammatical errors in them, and even the ones that don't are often stilted and trite. One of the girls inexplicably references the game Brütal Legend and also says "Let's go Brandon!". I don't even really have a criticism of that, it was just so weird I had to mention it.
    • Music, Sound, and Interface: All exceptionally generic, albeit technically competent. A very odd and off-putting mobile game-y sheen to the whole thing. Get used to hearing the same "womp womp womp" trumpet sound effect every single time you lose a hand.
    In short, if you like blackjack, there's better blackjack H-games out there. If you don't like blackjack, then there is literally nothing here for you.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

cichy96

Nice art, good striptease animations, but very weird cock animations. Also it's really cheap on steam (0.89$ when I'm writting review) and it's definetly worth, because it simply gives more fun than most of things undder 1$