Mod Ren'Py Blackmailing The Family [v0.11b pt2] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
I used the walkthrough mod but I didn't see any hints in version 04? There's usually a hint in purple beside each choice. Any help? screenshot0036.png

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I used the walkthrough mod but I didn't see any hints in version 04? There's usually a hint in purple beside each choice. Any help? View attachment 952107
There's no points for those choices, and it's a player choice like if you want someone pregnant or not, it's your choice to make, what you want to see, there's no points for that choice do you want to send the mom and aunt to the interview or the teacher and principal, it's the same story with diferent people at least for now.

Reactions: TrueJackal

TrueJackal

Jul 7, 2020
There's no points for those choices, and it's a player choice like if you want someone pregnant or not, it's your choice to make, what you want to see, there's no points for that choice do you want to send the mom and aunt to the interview or the teacher and principal, it's the same story with diferent people at least for now.
Thanks for the tip. I wish it was clear (in the story) what choices I was making so I could know what I'm agreeing to.

The walkthrough is gonna be a wild ride for this thing when this game i finished and someone makes it.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Ha has been notified several times now, please refrain from spamming him.
People stop asking for an update. The modder will do it when they have time. Just like you I want a mod as soon as the game is updated, however the mods do them for fun and not for pay. So give them time to do them
Thank You ;)
Please, updated for : Blackmailing The Family [v0.05] !
THANK YOU in advance...
Can you update it please friend
going to take a bit for him to update since his mega account got suspended for multiple tos violations.

Nopy is second best
Nopy is for devs and F95 Staff
Any chance of an update? :)
Please update it to v0.05 :)
does it work for 0.05?
it is a rar file, so how do i unzip it on mac?
Maybe change the file type
The mod is now updated

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes