Mod Ren'Py Blackmailing The Family [v0.12] Walkthrough Mod [Joker Leader]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

matezmaj

Jan 31, 2018
there are many games which use patch ) you could share on lewsptch ) but no whot is point of game if not full game nd on previus version you did have loli )) so ))

• Angry
Reactions: JokerLeader

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
you are mising loli patch anywone have full aces to game whot is point of game if cant play full game anywone can share full game ty
there are many games which use patch ) you could share on lewsptch ) but no whot is point of game if not full game nd on previus version you did have loli )) so ))
Do you realize that you are writing all this in the thread about the mod of this game and not in the thread of the game itself where you should write it ?
Because it seems to me that you have a grudge that JokerLeader as a modder removed some scenes from the game and yet it was done by the dev and not by the modder who only creates walkthrough mod for this game.

And if you had bothered to look in the game's thread, you would have found this post written by the dev himself about what you are complaining about.

Not really, just had to remove all nude Tamra scenes from the main game image folder and place them in the extra content folder. Placed a menu option at the start of the game to turn Loli on or off if you get the extra content. Placed a menu before all nude scenes with Tamra as well. If you choose to see the scenes and don't have the extra content you get a warning stating you don't have those files.

• Red Heart

DoverDad

Oct 16, 2021
2022-01-30.png Keep getting this when i click on the headteacher in the characters page don't konw if its the mod or not

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
View attachment 1623860 Keep getting this when i click on the headteacher in the characters page don't konw if its the mod or not
Technically not a mod issue.
The version of the mod you're using isn't compatible with the current version of the game available to download from the site. You'd need to find .09b_pt2 without the fix as that's the version of the game the mod is based on.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 805742

Overview:
The walkthrough adds hints in the choices that give points in the game Blackmailing The Family.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .​

Updated: 2020/09/07
Game/Creator:
Modder: Joker Leader
Mod Version: 0.9
Game Version: 0.09b_pt2
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Path Explanation:

Installation:

Download: -
boi your mod crashes the game remove it it now

• Angry
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes