Blackmorty (patreon)

JL438532

Jan 10, 2022
I just want to see the trailer for the loud house without buying the sub or anything. Does anyone know the password for the animated teaser???

Reactions: porotropo
Nov 25, 2022
since you have a subscription, can you please tell us the password for the loud house mega folder?
Oh no I don't have a subscription he moved from patron to his own site I was hoping this info would let everyone know to buy and leak the info. I got into the discord via kemono party

nicknic91

Mar 15, 2018
Oh no I don't have a subscription he moved from patron to his own site I was hoping this info would let everyone know to buy and leak the info. I got into the discord via kemono party
does the discord ask you for a confirmation for the accout or you can just get in there if you have the link?

Nov 25, 2022
ok, i entered his discord, now i just need the password for the new files
The best way your gonna do that is by buying it and then trying to refund (if you want to keep money) and try to copy without him knowing about it he's never (to my knowledge) never released the code I'm pretty sure he's aware that there's people who didn't pay for it.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I'm looking forward to seeing Blackmorty's latest work, I love his work!! Nobody has leaked it, right?

Nov 25, 2022
Burn this thread and use a code word for the episode watch all links to the source he can easily tamper with it. It's clear he's familiar with pirating tactics. (Your shit is not worth 20 dollars)
The creator has been spotted and has deleted his post his fully aware and he most likely currently in the thread (I am aware it might not be him) point still stands that the best action is to be careful and that leakers should spread it to multiple sites and give hints on this thread